What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk2 Finals: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (10/10/20)

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Moses cost us the game tonight.

His missed kick was worth 14 or so points - 2 points we should have had, Knight try and the drown intercept (the pressure was to score points).

don’t want to bag him to much , but for $750k you don’t miss that

strider

Post Whore
Goodness me, some of the comments in here about a young 20 year old half is disgusting!!
Name me one of the greats who was actually good at that age, probably all the way back to Freddy!
Pull ya heads in
Its the parra way ... gotta find someone to rip the shit out of

Dont worry hiney will be along to tear the shit out of BA soon

Snoochies

First Grade
Looking forward to the hardest pre season ever and in 5 months time thinking this is our year yet again.

Somehow we did well to finish 3rd but on the other hand, we never finished close to our potential.

I love Aurthur, but he cant get us to a GF.

Happy MEel

First Grade
An enormous amount of lazy efforts for an elimination final. Drown’s grandeur of the all blacks is laughable. He needs to cop His medicine and keep his ego in check.I actually don’t think he’s a half and he’d be better suited at centre.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Goodness me, some of the comments in here about a young 20 year old half is disgusting!!
Name me one of the greats who was actually good at that age, probably all the way back to Freddy!
Pull ya heads in

Yep, he had pressure to get points which leads to high risk plays

Chipmunk

Coach
The effort was there given the circumstances. In reality though outside of the 5 minutes were we put 3 tries on we offered little more.

I'll let the dust settle before offering much more though

But surely this was Moses final game for the club. It's time for Moses to be told to find a new club in the off-season. We will win nothing whilst he is at the club. He made a monumental critical unforced error that cost us the match in the end. It is unacceptable. You can excuse that if he does more, but he was MIA in general play for the entire match otherwise.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
An enormous amount of lazy efforts for an elimination final. Drown’s grandeur of the all blacks is laughable. I actually don’t think he’s a half and we should try him at centre.

he is 20 years old, coming back from an injury after 4 weeks which generally takes 6-8 weeks.

Moses missed kick was the killer

Tooooks

Bench
It was an easy fix

And there’s no accountability. Our defence is rubbish but I’m betting Kidwell will be our defensive coach again next year.

We have the nucleus of a good footy side but too much derp to be serious contenders.

Happy MEel

First Grade
he is 20 years old, coming back from an injury after 4 weeks which generally takes 6-8 weeks.

Moses missed kick was the killer
Don’t worry, I’m off Moses as well. I just see Drown more as a runner and defender, rather than a creator. I think he could turn into a very good centre.

Latest posts