What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk2 Finals: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (10/10/20)

Noise

Coach
he is 20 years old, coming back from an injury after 4 weeks which generally takes 6-8 weeks.

Moses missed kick was the killer
And he’s talking playing for the All Blacks in the week leading up to the biggest game of his life. Kidding himself.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Damien Cook should’ve been sent for ten. That was my take on it and the commentators as usual haven’t mentioned it again.

Joely01

Bench
Its the parra way ... gotta find someone to rip the shit out of

Dont worry hiney will be along to tear the shit out of BA soon

100% it’s actually disgusting some of the comments in here! Hardly “supporters”

goodness me the boys gave their all, and you can see they wanted it! The parra of old get beat by 50 tonight, we stuck in and gave it a good game!
But nah let’s bash the s**t out of a 20 year old who continually covers in D and gives his all!
Disgusting

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
We have a team full of weak minded merkins with a loser mentality.

Moses should be sacked and stamped to never put the jersey on again. He did nothing. Sweet f**k all. Our forwards held them and it was time for Moses to step up and he didn’t. Paulo is our real half.

Get rid of this down hill skier. And special mention to Kane Evans, the laziest piece of garbage to ever play for our team. The game changed with his lack of urgency in the middle in defence. f**k you too.
Agree 100 percent.

I actually got excited but how foolish. Para are fools gold.

Never to wear the jersey again are Moses and Evans. Completely useless. These two lost the game. I feel for the rest of the team. Especially jnr paulo.

And f**k Arthur. The biggest dope who has somehow made millions masquerading as a coach, yet fooled all you idiots who support him. He has the iq of a forklift driver.

The crazy thing is after everything that happened before the game and during the game it was in our hands. But we have panic merchants in our team.

out in straight Sets again. With the same coach. I like BA but how many chances do you give him

T-Boon

Coach
Dylan Brown is an odd one. Good runner (though not fast to my eye), great defender, great short kicking game, dreadful long kicking game and probably the worst passer in the team, no game management skills.
Where do you play him? Bench?

Happy MEel

First Grade
Glad to see the end of Kevans. His laziness places way to much pressure on the middle. Waqa has an enormous amount of stupid in him and doesn’t understand the game of footy. Thought Dunster showed some promise but needs to bulk up in the off season.

We need more than what this current team offers.

Tooooks

Bench
And he’s talking playing for the All Blacks in the week leading up to the biggest game of his life. Kidding himself.

He made two bad errors chasing points due to Moses missing a sitter. Without his brilliant cover tackle seconds earlier they would’ve scored anyway.

I’m not sold on half being his best position though.

Noise

Coach
Dylan Brown is an odd one. Good runner (though not fast to my eye), great defender, great short kicking game, dreadful long kicking game and probably the worst passer in the team, no game management skills.
Where do you play him? Bench?
His short kicking game is not great. It’s inconsistent. The odd good one and a few 7 tackle sets.

Chipmunk

Coach
Gutho had them all in a circle at the end of the game. Moses wasn't interested and broke away before the talk was finished.

Do us all a favour and just pack your bags and f**k off now Moses.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Don’t worry, I’m off Moses as well. I just see Drown more as a runner and defender, rather than a creator. I think he could turn into a very good centre.

Get what you are saying but the kid is 20 with only 32 games and his running / defence is already NRL standard. Additionally he has shown he can pass / kick short.

also don’t forget in his first 2 seasons he has had 2 pretty serious injuries.

We are expecting to much from him at this stage of his career. Listen to the Matty Johns podcast talk about rookie halves. Basically first 50 games is survival next 50 is trying stuff. It takes 100 games to really understand the process. They mention Thurston took 200 or so games to really hit elite level.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
I think we played well tonight but luck just didn't go our way.

Yes - Moses would be expected to get that penalty, but these things happen. What followed after was just so unlucky. But we shouldn't have been caught out.

Some of the pushed passes and intercepts towards the end were just what happens when playing catch up.

The new guy dropping the ball leading to the Rabbits first try sucked. But he did a good job under the high ball. Hard to debut in such a big game.

Well done to the team on a great year. Looking forward to the next one.

T-Boon

Coach

I missed all this talk through the week of All Blacks. f**k off now if that's the case.