What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PF2 Panthers vs Rabbits

murraymob

First Grade
The normal attention that may make our boys nervous may not be there.I think the papers are going to head line Sailor and Jennings good for us
Souths will also be the darlings of the media .The underdog panthers I like that

The Realist

Juniors
For all the punters on here, here's the odds Panthers $1.50, the Rabbitohs $2.65

That will have to shorten surely? Tempted to buy those Rabbitoh's odds and sell them when it gets a little more even. Come game time I'd have to say it will more likely be Panthers at around $1.70 or $1.80 and Rabbits at around $2.30-40.

franklin2323

Immortal
That will have to shorten surely? Tempted to buy those Rabbitoh's odds and sell them when it gets a little more even. Come game time I'd have to say it will more likely be Panthers at around $1.70 or $1.80 and Rabbits at around $2.30-40.

No that sounds about right. 1 v 6. We are fresh so I can't see it moving

The_Frog

First Grade
This is what happened last time we played them, so much so that they started favourites, the last time we were not favourite at kickoff. I think things will be different this time. This side has passed every test put to it.

It will move on the back of the bunnies supporters throwing plenty on the game.The money decides where the odds are

You have to be a fool to bet with your heart rather than your brain. A lot of people would have lost money last time these sides met, surely they remember.

Blues Riff

Bench
Ha, Wayne's pulling our leg. He's studied Penrith with a microscope. I'm sure I heard him mid-season full of admiration and praise. Next thing you know they've upped the tempo and risk taking and are winning games. The poor-man's Panthers.

Jane Murray

Bench
This is what happened last time we played them, so much so that they started favourites, the last time we were not favourite at kickoff. I think things will be different this time. This side has passed every test put to it.

You have to be a fool to bet with your heart rather than your brain. A lot of people would have lost money last time these sides met, surely they remember.

Jane Murray

Bench
Here are the stats of this game, and the comparison of the Roosters game. If we complete at that level, we will win.
POSSESSION & COMPLETIONS
POSSESSION %
49%

51%

51%

TIME IN POSSESSION
home Penrith Panthers
27:25

away Sydney Roosters
28:32
COMPLETION RATE
95%

36/38

80%

32/40

ATTACK
ALL RUNS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
ALL RUN METRES
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
POST CONTACT METRES
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
LINE BREAKS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
TACKLE BREAKS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
AVERAGE SET DISTANCE
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
KICK RETURN METRES
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
AVERAGE PLAY THE BALL SPEED
3.19s

3.23s

PASSING
OFFLOADS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
RECEIPTS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
TOTAL PASSES
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
DUMMY PASSES
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
KICKING
KICKS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
KICKING METRES
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
FORCED DROP OUTS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
KICK DEFUSAL %
40%

62%

BOMBS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
GRUBBERS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
DEFENCE
EFFECTIVE TACKLE %
86.6%

91.1%

TACKLES MADE
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
MISSED TACKLES
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
INTERCEPTS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
INEFFECTIVE TACKLES
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
NEGATIVE PLAY
ERRORS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
PENALTIES CONCEDED
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
RUCK INFRINGEMENTS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters
ON REPORTS
home Penrith Panthers

away Sydney Roosters

GongPanther

Referee
Just like Easts form, we have to honestly look inward from a perspective in how our side handled the pressure from last week's game. Some of the antics we got up to in that game where unforgivable given most of those stupid mistakes were near our line.

Coach Cleary has had plenty of time to sort this out, but I still can't help thinking the fact that our team is so full of brilliance, it also has the dumb factor in spades.

Get back to what last worked for us in the Dogs game and hopefully we kick on from there.

Latest posts