What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk2 Finals: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (10/10/20)

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
hindy111 post: 14394234 said:
He is on 750k. I reckon Dogs or Brisbane would take that on tbh....

I am leaning to the opinion of letting him go, not only if there is a better replacement. The problem is there is anyone.

Sharks had Mahoney, Roosters Cooper, to get them there but sadly no one is available. Maybe Morgan ...

Joely01

Bench
Moses nails 3 from sideline and misses from infront. As soon as some pressure he crumbles. I dont think he will ever have it.
Gutherson stands up. Jnr stands up.
Kane Evans is garbage and glad he will be gone. We need to inject some youth into this side and speed.

Looking at the squad it is hardly a top 4 side. 2 basicaly rookies in spine. Moses who is more cold then hot. The backline is average.
I can't blame BA.....

Exactly, it’s actually good coaching to get us where we are when you look at things.
But I’m gonna get roasted no doubt for that!

can’t wait to see the back of Evans, lazy s**t

T-Boon

Coach
We are all going off prematurely about Moses.
He was good last season and at the start of this season. Then he got an injury. I give him all of next season then if it is more like the end of this season we part ways.

Gronk

Staff member
I'd f**k Moses off now and offer Burton 550k.
I dont think that's a fair trade. Then we'll have Brown and Burton which will put us back 5 years. Id rather persevere with Moses and Brown. Maybe with Asista and Junior we can dumb down Moses's game.

Tooooks

Bench
There’s not point in letting Moses go. There are few elite halves left and they’re all tied up. He needs to have a good hard look at himself in the offseason.

Could be worse: we could have Luke Brooks.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hahaha suck a big one again ladies. When you have merkins like bitch Moses it’s what happens.
Y’all a bunch of sooks, goodbye & see you next year for a fail
Come back when you can finish 9th again.

Your best player is heading back off to Melbourne lolololol.

Gronk

Staff member
We are all going off prematurely about Moses.
He was good last season and at the start of this season. Then he got an injury. I give him all of next season then if it is more like the end of this season we part ways.
Ok let's do that then.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think they can all start ... but you gotta try and get Nrown all the way to half time and maybe just get one of the others to the 30 min mark while the first one goes off about 20 mins ... then stagger em back on ..... OR of course have something better coming on .... marata was missed

Stone,Evans offer no go forward at all. Stone made 8mtrs

Haze still looked a bit weak carting it up. He made 60mtrs. FERGO was missed.

It was hard for BA. MJ not playing may of changed his middle. I dare say he puts Kafusi on knowing Haze isn't a meter eater. Kane and Stone never where going to handle it.

IFR33K

Coach
ok who should he have rotated in the last few week’s?

Come on man, Sivo, waqa and fergo have been playing poorly for a while. Taka, dunster and Gennings all done well tonight don’t you think?

I know you’re a BA die hard, and I’m resisting the urge to lay the boot in, bc of the MJ saga being a huge distraction, but changes should of been made weeks ago. We may of been better for it.

strider

Post Whore
I am leaning to the opinion of letting him go, not only if there is a better replacement. The problem is there is anyone.

Sharks had Mahoney, Roosters Cooper, to get them there but sadly no one is available. Maybe Morgan ...
I agree with hindy, Burton would be good .... but its a risk whether he a Drown can run a team .... tho dont know if its any worse than what we have now .... but plenty of upside

eel01s

Bench
Why the hell wasn't Cook put in the sin bin for a professional foul? Sure Moses missed the kick, but Cook put in the kick for the try a couple of plays later.

Terrible non- decision by Sutton.

Overall, we still have too many mistakes in us to threaten for the title. Gutho loses the ball over the line - South try.

Lanes misses a simple tackle on Reynolds - Souths try.

18 - 8 up and Gutho pushes a ball over the sideline, and then Matto loses the ball 10m out. We score, or get a repeat set (we didn't force one all game) and we probably ice the game.

I still can't believe Moses misses the kick from virtually in front - but even worse was the fact that we were lazy and just assumed things were going to happen. How do you let Souths get the ball back from a ball rebounding that far back???