What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk2 Finals: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (10/10/20)

hindy111

Post Whore
Exactly, it’s actually good coaching to get us where we are when you look at things.
But I’m gonna get roasted no doubt for that!

can’t wait to see the back of Evans, lazy s**t

Evans is hopeless. He had a good start to the year but once signed for Warriors turned to garbage. At that point prob had to be dropped. He gave up on hard running.

hindy111

Post Whore
41 years old, drinking (alone, I presume), writing infantile, barely literate attempted insults to fans of a club who finished 7 positions above yours.

We’re not offended by you champ. You are just a sad c u n t. Pitiful.

I find it amusing tbh. Its a forum and a bit of fun.

hindy111

Post Whore
I dont think that's a fair trade. Then we'll have Brown and Burton which will put us back 5 years. Id rather persevere with Moses and Brown. Maybe with Asista and Junior we can dumb down Moses's game.

Burton is special. A born winner. Moses I just feel will always be a loser. Unsure you can change that.

Chipmunk

Coach
I am leaning to the opinion of letting him go, not only if there is a better replacement. The problem is there is anyone.

Sharks had Mahoney, Roosters Cooper, to get them there but sadly no one is available. Maybe Morgan ...

Maloney would be available if pressed.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Come on man, Sivo, waqa and fergo have been playing poorly for a while. Taka, dunster and Gennings all done well tonight don’t you think?

I know you’re a BA die hard, and I’m resisting the urge to lay the boot in, bc of the MJ saga being a huge distraction, but changes should of been made weeks ago. We may of been better for it.

Don’t disagree and have mentioned it a few times, that Sivo / Blake have been poor and should be dropped. Think Fergo has been fine but his partner hasn’t helped.

But no NSW cup really makes it hard this year to make changes.

I reckon there will be changes next year come round 1....

But tonight that didn’t cost us, it was the poor bench rotation.....I think BA did make mistakes there

Tooooks

Bench
I find it amusing tbh. Its a forum and a bit of fun.

If you’re going to troll, at least throw out something clever or make it good natured banter. That’s a bit of fun. This bloke is just so cringeworthy. But if some of you like it, fair enough. I’ll just put him on ignore.

Our own supporters are harder on our players than him anyway!

Old tiger 79

Juniors
41 years old, drinking (alone, I presume), writing infantile, barely literate attempted insults to fans of a club who finished 7 positions above yours.

We’re not offended by you champ. You are just a sad c u n t. Pitiful.
Butt hurt is strong with you merkin

robert gower

Juniors
since rounds 6.7.8. bench has let the team down no change ? bring on next year see what BA does ? still play his favorites .

Delboy

First Grade
Come on man, Sivo, waqa and fergo have been playing poorly for a while. Taka, dunster and Gennings all done well tonight don’t you think?

I know you’re a BA die hard, and I’m resisting the urge to lay the boot in, bc of the MJ saga being a huge distraction, but changes should of been made weeks ago. We may of been better for it.
Was at the game , Waka played well tonight, Taka was so average in defence , no lateral movement at all and a step too slow.
Evans was dragged off and should have been, Davey only has one level and unfortunately was found out.
As an aside, was sat amid Souffs fans, they are absolute flogs and probably worse than Dogs fans, that says it all.
Should have brought our middles back after half time, ,that shouldn’t be a clock replacement, needs to reflect the needs of the game.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree with hindy, Burton would be good .... but its a risk whether he a Drown can run a team .... tho dont know if its any worse than what we have now .... but plenty of upside

Think future mate. Smart teams make moves now for 2023.
Rheed would be 26, Dylan 23. Burton the same.

Guth and Jnr still only 29. I wouldnt fart arse around. Even if meams going backwards in 2021.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I couldn’t believe it when paulo and RCG walked off at the same time. Stone and Evans is a f**ken horrible combo. Brown off too. FMD
But but but Stability!!!

When they went off I said to my mates there goes the game. A drunken yob like I can see it but our 7 year coach can’t???

And people wonder why I question everything Baldy Mc Bea Arthur does.

Even when we Moses missed the kick and they went up field. Even when we were down by 8 we still could have turned it around. But we have The biggest panic merchants in our team. Short kicks offs etc.

Before the game I wa so reciting Souths by 50 but after the game it was definetiy opportunity lost by us. We lost the game.

thought RCG and Paulo were tremendous. Gutho as well tried his hardest (apart from the brain explosion / error). Blake had a great defensive game and I thought all the fill ins did a great job considering the circumstances.

our halves and our soft defence cost us the game

Latest posts