What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk2 Finals: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (10/10/20)

Michell Moses has become a shiittier version of Mitchell Pearce. He is so erratic. When is he officially off contract?

the sad thing is there’s nobody better than him available on the market.

It was a massive missed opportunity yesterday. And we were let down by Dylan Brown and Moses. I’m
Not picking on them two because I actually do rate them but fair is f**king fair they lost us that game.

I feel For our forwards Brown, RCG, Paulo and co they were a better pack on the night.

Some of you parra fans are certainly delusional. And that’s coming from a saints supporter. DBrown is an out and out footy player. If some of you are questioning his ability I will do you a special once in a life time deal. I will give you back Corey Norman plus 200 grand and you give us DBrown. It’s the guy inside him that stifles browns talents.

when you put it that way ...

Happy MEel

First Grade
the sad thing is there’s nobody better than him available on the market.

It was a massive missed opportunity yesterday. And we were let down by Dylan Brown and Moses. I’m
Not picking on them two because I actually do rate them but fair is f**king fair they lost us that game.

I feel For our forwards Brown, RCG, Paulo and co they were a better pack on the night.
Persist with one more year and then go all out for Luai?

Gronk

Staff member
Some of you parra fans are certainly delusional. And that’s coming from a saints supporter. DBrown is an out and out footy player. If some of you are questioning his ability I will do you a special once in a life time deal. I will give you back Corey Norman plus 200 grand and you give us DBrown. It’s the guy inside him that stifles browns talents.
Who is inside him ? One plays left and the other right.

Agree on the delusional bit though. “Supporters” who seek blood after a loss is a confusing phenomenon to me.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
It's a pity Souths ran away with it towards the end as it was a lot closer contest than I was expecting. With Fergo, Jennings & Sivo in the team who knows what it could have been, though with that said Parra's edge defence last night was far superior than previous weeks. Gutho changed my opinion of him last night, I always thought he was a good footballer but his first half was top shelf. The try celebration needs a bit of work though.

Onto Moses. I can't help but admit to cracking a wry smile last night. To stuff that kick for goal with the game on the line & all the pressure is just pure Moses. Then the chip & trip over his own feet then remonstrate with the ref instead of getting up to defend, glorious. Us tigers fans always knew him as the downhill skier, great when everything is going his way & can make the highlight reel. However when you need him to make a play under pressure or manage the game it's beyond him.
The midfield bombs will never stop, he's been doing it since he first came into grade. I originally thought it must be a coaching thing, but after multiple coach changes at the Tigers & then a club change he's still doing the same thing. Earlier in the year I thought he might be turning it from potential into reality, but after 150 games that's it I think.

Anyways, tough luck last night. Even though you went out in straight sets at least you got to watch your team play in post season games, something us tigers fans can only fantasise about.

Gronk

Staff member
It's a pity Souths ran away with it towards the end as it was a lot closer contest than I was expecting. With Fergo, Jennings & Sivo in the team who knows what it could have been, though with that said Parra's edge defence last night was far superior than previous weeks. Gutho changed my opinion of him last night, I always thought he was a good footballer but his first half was top shelf. The try celebration needs a bit of work though.

Onto Moses. I can't help but admit to cracking a wry smile last night. To stuff that kick for goal with the game on the line & all the pressure is just pure Moses. Then the chip & trip over his own feet then remonstrate with the ref instead of getting up to defend, glorious. Us tigers fans always knew him as the downhill skier, great when everything is going his way & can make the highlight reel. However when you need him to make a play under pressure or manage the game it's beyond him.
The midfield bombs will never stop, he's been doing it since he first came into grade. I originally thought it must be a coaching thing, but after multiple coach changes at the Tigers & then a club change he's still doing the same thing. Earlier in the year I thought he might be turning it from potential into reality, but after 150 games that's it I think.

Anyways, tough luck last night. Even though you went out in straight sets at least you got to watch your team play in post season games, something us tigers fans can only fantasise about.
Geeze the Tigers salt on Moses never ends.

You didn’t want him so he left. Get over it.

Latest posts