What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Rhyno

First Grade
How did the tigers go in the finals this year? Oh that’s right it’s been 10 long years lol

Mitchell Moses 6finals games in 3 years west tigers 0 finals games in 10 years

Rhyno

First Grade
The eels were injury riddled missing their entire backline ( ferguson ,Sivo, Jennings) I’m very proud of the effort they put in

if we took the tap when we had them on the ropes instead of going for goal we win the match

Wizardman

First Grade
The eels were injury riddled missing their entire backline ( ferguson ,Sivo, Jennings) I’m very proud of the effort they put in

if we took the tap when we had them on the ropes instead of going for goal we win the match
Then there would have been no fun.....haha. Moses would have found another way to fail anyway.

Tigerm

First Grade

I don’t think you can count Jennings as an injury?

Old tiger 79

Juniors

No you wouldn’t have, you Have your little Bitchy Mitchy. You’ll never win a grand final with that tanking cat

philgood

Juniors
How did the tigers go in the finals this year? Oh that’s right it’s been 10 long years lol

Lol. A Moses and Matterson loss is always as good as a Tigers win. Was also nice seeing Moses the downhill skiier having a cry after throwing last night's game.

LOL

Last edited:

simmo1

First Grade

Moses 1 win from 6 finals games against a wooden spoon team.

Eels and Tigers same amount of finals win in last 10 years. Can't match the Eels collection of spoons though.

The Rosco

Bench
Moses 1 win from 6 finals games against a wooden spoon team.

Eels and Tigers same amount of finals win in last 10 years. Can't match the Eels collection of spoons though.
Very true, Simmo.
A fine collection of spoons it is.
Let's not forget that their last trophy is made of lead.
Because it comes from a time when lead was a hip new metal.
WT fans . . . remember when Mitchy tanked and left us, and the Parra fans were cheering, and calling our warnings as "sour grapes" ? Well, for a whole shitload of laughs, grab a beer and spend 20 minutes in the game day thread on the eels forum.

Tigerm

First Grade

Well, we have won more GF’s than the Eels in the last 15 years, if you want to know.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I see the two superstars Matto and the bitch missed SOO selection. Life’s a bitch.
Damn. I was so looking forward to seeing Mitch guide the Blues around the park against the Maroons. He's Origin tough, built for trench warfare. And if the deciding game came down to a kick from in front for the win, then who else would you want to chuck the ball to than "cool as ice" Mitch Moses? And now we'll never get to see it.

WA Tiger

Bench

Yea but you broke the cardinal rule Ryno. You looked down from your seemingly unlosable position and from their you didn't pause and reflect on a better way to express yourself on the WT forum.. Silence would have covered it. But no.... the same with the players that left WT when they thought they were in an unlosable position. You cant expect to win with that losing energy. Be humble in losing but more important be humble in winning - or at least what you think is winning. Because then whatever happens you will always be a winner. As it is you are at the other end of the scale and you know no better.

Matto was assured of a SOO position before he started acting and talking like a spoilt boy. Mitch was assured of SOO like yesterday. Now he is a broken man. Teddy is rated number 1 but that trying to turn when you just cant pain will stay with him long term. Its how you play but more importantly what comes out of your mouth..

Watching Parra lose in the fashion they did gives us no end of pleasure regardless of what you say.
Oh and the "we could have would have if only blah blah" is for your fellow supporters not your adversary's. Otherwise it sounds kind of silly.

Last edited: