What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris takes a dump on the Sharks.

Well... let’s be honest, he is probably right.

Rubbish.

If you call Uncle Nick offering Tedesco and Cronk “offers they can’t refuse” as being more professional then just say that.

The year we won the Competition the Roosters had neither and finished something like second last and played woeful. People tend to forget that.

Now with Cronk gone Roosters are 0-2 and don’t look as formidable as last year. They still have Tedesco but if he gets injured we’ll see how “professional” the Rorters are.

lolesi

First Grade
Rubbish.

If you call Uncle Nick offering Tedesco and Cronk “offers they can’t refuse” as being more professional then just say that.

The year we won the Competition the Roosters had neither and finished something like second last and played woeful. People tend to forget that.

Now with Cronk gone Roosters are 0-2 and don’t look as formidable as last year. They still have Tedesco but if he gets injured we’ll see how “professional” the Rorters are.

cmon man... relax. who really gives a shit what he said ? same as his little derrick mate flanno. of course you’ll talk up your new employer/gf/car/job whatever over the old.

will it be nice if we beat em and xerdog schools him (before signing with the roosters from 2022) yeah for sure!

it was a little pot shot which got next to no attention.

ghoti

Bench
To be fair... would've been a much more enjoyable year playing for them than us this year. Like several orders of magnitude more enjoyable.

Lost all respect for the prick the way he went about his business, but I'm sure he lost all the sleep he had to lose by round 4

shadowboxer

First Grade
Don’t particularly blame him for bailing out but his character has a stain because of it. I mean it still surprises me he basically had a cry cause he wanted to play out his final days in the NRL with his twin brother....at the biggest merchant bank club in the NRL. The other thing being he lives locally, what look is that for him.
Oh well - from the swamp to the penthouse and back again

Last edited:

R-15-3

Bench
Has he signed for next year? The roosters may have a number of player just past their peak and on the way down, my money is on them struggling to make the 8 next year.

sharknows

Bench
B
Has he signed for next year? The roosters may have a number of player just past their peak and on the way down, my money is on them struggling to make the 8 next year.
Both signed for another season.....so much for wanting to play his last season with his brother.....more like he wanted to play with more paper bags.

Quigs

Immortal
Covfefe snafu?
enigma.jpg

Looks like Morris jumped ship to late.

EAD!

Roosters not as efficient in their play without Cronk.

Karma is a bitch.

Latest posts