What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO DO WE FOLLOW IN THE FINALS ?

axl rose

Bench
Lol @ Pawwa

Moses & Parra the gift that keeps on giving.
para.jpg

The Rosco

Bench
It's a shame . . . a genuine shame that Souths scored the last 2 tries.
Parra deserved to lose that game solely when Moses hit the post, leading into Gutho throwing their season up into the air ingoal, in the next set.
What a satisfying loss by Parra.
How could anyone not like that ?
Rhyno, how's things ?
At least we can't say that Parra are just making up the numbers anymore.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I know we give him shit but Moses is soooooo bad. I literally never notice him until the last tackle. These days he is Parras least important spine member, their success has generally been inspite of him, not because of him. Didn’t they win all the games he missed? And completely fell in a heap when D Brown was out? Tonight just wow..

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m fairly confident the winner of the comp comes from Friday’s game. Sadly I think Penrith do Souths and wouldn’t surprise if it’s fairly easily. Souths are flashy but have zero substance, Penrith should be far too clinical for them.

David Tatare

Juniors
It's a shame . . . a genuine shame that Souths scored the last 2 tries.
Parra deserved to lose that game solely when Moses hit the post, leading into Gutho throwing their season up into the air ingoal, in the next set.
What a satisfying loss by Parra.
How could anyone not like that ?
Rhyno, how's things ?
At least we can't say that Parra are just making up the numbers anymore.
Both Parra halves will be scarred after their howlers tonight. Like Ben Hunt dropping the ball for the Broncos.
Ryno could show some class by making an appearance. But no...

Last edited:
The eels looked like they could have done with Jarrod Croker managing their d at times tonight.

The freak show of the finals has gone sadly, the new freaks on the block are those who are “more than just a side.” Lol.

Ricky being dramatic. The poisonous elf has a poetic bent.

At least Bea Arthur is your basic stock oaf. Not above himself.

cerberus

Coach
As much as i am revelling in bitch possis ,hitting the post .
Cook was a 10.5 .
I think soffs will pants the riff next week. Benny bennett has forgotten more tricks than ivan will ever know.

simmo1

First Grade
Souths are a punchers chance against Panthers next week. If Penrith play their best they win, but Souths are capable of punishing any 20 minute lapse with plenty of tries.

I think from memory they pushed Penrith all the way in their mid season game despite Latrell having a shocker.

weretiger

Juniors
i wont be going for Souths next week another team with question marks over there cap have made the the finals i think 6 out of the last 8 seasons signed Mitchell reportedly on half of what we offered, coach by Bennett who has never coached premiership winning team without being full of stars and always seem to be under the cap even at the dragons they somehow got gasiner back and fitted him in for some ridiculous amount ,were permanent cellar dwellers until Russell started pumping millions in to a team who are part of a competition where your player spend is the same across 18 teams
Melbourne is another team that establish is ladder success by rorting the cap for years they would have been no better of then the gold coast ,they are made team with little support for a one team city they suck talent from teams that produce juniors actual kids that play the game,if you spread the talent from Melbourne across the bottom 8 teams you would increase the standard and the crowds ten times over compared to the storms pathetic average around 15k for the second biggest city in the country which also has not produced one junior into the nrl ,if i am wrong anything under 50 is a fail for 20 years of being part of the game which has become a rort fest if you wish to make the top eight
i know Ivan ejector seated off our bus but penrith at least have local juniors in there side without which we have no players to watch so penrith or canberra are the only sides left who i will be going for.

Latest posts