What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
its simple
When Schneider signed his last contract he was signed until he was 20. Parra do that with most young guys as it takes them to the end of junior footy. A component of that contract included full time training with the NRL squad this year. Now since he's not on $1M there is no reason to move him on if it doesn't work out. Unfortunately for him covid has meant that he has not played against men. Reed is signed for the next few years. Injuries and covid means Parra have decided that its probably best to go another direction and not invest more time in him

so maybe we have offered a development contract but he wants a top 30 and thinks he is good enough ?

Eelogical

Referee
Moses was awesome last year and this year he wasn't. What changed? The player was the same and the coach was the same. We know he got injured. The biggest difference on the field was this year his first option was always to get Matterson early ball, whereas last year he often went to the line with Gutherson out the back.
He was coming along alright until Joey started yelling stuff at him from behind a fence.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
na you are wrong......he did pretty good in 2018 for us, when he was fairly inexperienced ( still is). And he was in our top 13 round 1 2019 over Sivo until he was injured in the trials (BA has said this).......

No I’m not, go back and read all the hate directed towards him this year.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
I've never considered Gennings a bad player. He's solid. Some merkins see one bad game and remember it forever.

That’s fine, you didn’t seem him in the same light as the haters, who the f**k knows maybe I was one them , though in general I’ve always thought he is decent and always tried hard, though not hard enough for some apparently, do you agree he has come back in better form after spending a few weeks with Warriors ? or am I talking shit again? Either way I believe he is much improved after loan stint!

Eelogical

Referee
That’s fine, you didn’t seem him in the same light as the haters, who the f**k knows maybe I was one them , though in general I’ve always thought he is decent and always tried hard, though not hard enough for some apparently, do you agree he has come back in better form after spending a few weeks with Warriors ? or am I talking shit again? Either way I believe he is much improved after loan stint!
Is solid better than erratic? I thought Gennings did nothing wrong.

lingard

Coach
1. Gutho
2. Gennings*
3. Blake
4. Staggs
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Niukore
11. New Guy1
12. Matterson
13. Nrown

14. B. Smith
15. Lane
16. Kaufusi
17. RCG

18. Sivo
19. Opacic
20. Dunster
21. W Smith *
22. Stone *
23. Alvaro
24. Sam Hughes
25. Rankin
26. New Guy2
27. New Guy3
28. New Guy4
29. New Guy5
30. New Guy6

* Assuming these 3 stay and Mennings is gone.

What happens when New Guy 1 plays origin?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
f**k Avenger, we could have kept them guessing all day.

And no one picked up on my cryptic clue about the 'pack letting him go...
Pack as in, Wolfpack, as in Toronto, as in SBW.

Bunch of slow merkins.
I did, but I didn’t want you and @Avenger to think I was taking either of you seriously.

strider

Post Whore
I’ve heard a few of u mention how well Gennings went, which I fully agree with, and think he should start over Sivo next year, people are also saying he improved playing with the Warriors for a month? yet he apparently he was dogshit in our colours, it appears the Warriors have gotten more out of George in 4 weeks than our coaching team could in 2-3 years? Please correct if I’m wrong.
I dont think Gennings did anything different for the Warriors than he did for us .... he takes plenty of hitups, but doesn't make a big impact - but also is reasonably safe .... people bag him about errors, but I reckon he makes less than many wingers - especially sivo and fergo this year

I remember the game against Manly this year, Gennings made one early error but otherwise a solid game .... he also didn't pickup the kickoff at the end of the game, but I actually think that kick by DCE was a perfect kickoff for the situation and practically no winger could have made anything of it ...... yet gennings got crucified on here for that game ... he's not that bad - he is just not got anything flash about him either

hindy111

Post Whore
I dont think Gennings did anything different for the Warriors than he did for us .... he takes plenty of hitups, but doesn't make a big impact - but also is reasonably safe .... people bag him about errors, but I reckon he makes less than many wingers - especially sivo and fergo this year

I remember the game against Manly this year, Gennings made one early error but otherwise a solid game .... he also didn't pickup the kickoff at the end of the game, but I actually think that kick by DCE was a perfect kickoff for the situation and practically no winger could have made anything of it ...... yet gennings got crucified on here for that game ... he's not that bad - he is just not got anything flash about him either

And probably on 125k not 500k

Chipmunk

Coach
Whatever Gutho wants, HE IS WORTH IT....Heart, soul of the Club, with a ticker bigger than Phar Lap. He NEVER stops trying his arse off..Best IMPORTED player in my over 60 years as a follower. (I don't class Crow, Sterling, Hayne, or the Thornetts as imported players - they are locals 'in my eyes')

C'mon Pete, Crow played for Australia before he came to Parra and never left Gerringong...

Latest posts