What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris takes a dump on the Sharks.

sandshark

Bench
Kind of glad Morris left us. It let the club give more game time to our fringe backs who I thought did well.

As for Flanny Jnr, not sure he'll see much game time next season if the other halfback candidates are fit.

Anyway f**k them Rooters.

Weaponhead

Coach
FJ will be blamed by the Rorts but he was far from their issue. Cordner and Keary defended terribly missing soft tackles to concede tries. They are royalty so no consequences.

Anyway, good to see Morris go nowhere

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
FJ will be blamed by the Rorts but he was far from their issue. Cordner and Keary defended terribly missing soft tackles to concede tries. They are royalty so no consequences.

Yeah reckon you’re right....Flange will be made the scapegoat but Daddy will pick up the pieces in ‘22 wherever he ends up.

shaggs

Coach

FJ didn’t make one decent play all game. For the guy who needed to step up when Keary was off, he didn’t. He went missing. Same as last year when magoulis has to fix it.

He is a downhill skier. Mediocre and beige

cb4

First Grade
FJ didn’t make one decent play all game. For the guy who needed to step up when Keary was off, he didn’t. He went missing. Same as last year when magoulis has to fix it.

He is a downhill skier. Mediocre and beige

I'm all for shitting on Flanno, but he didn't play a single game in the finals series.
It was Trindall and Williams who couldn't step up.
Magoulias also played 6 in the State Championship.

I'm all for shitting on Flanno, but he didn't play a single game in the finals series.
It was Trindall and Williams who couldn't step up.
Magoulias also played 6 in the State Championship.
That's how I remember it and I was at the game. I also recall Flanno Jnr being somewhat ordinary in the Newtown v Canterbury NSW Cup grand final in 2018. He failed to impose any authority at cruicial times in the game. Trindall shon in the U20s win that day.

cb4

First Grade
That's how I remember it and I was at the game. I also recall Flanno Jnr being somewhat ordinary in the Newtown v Canterbury NSW Cup grand final in 2018. He failed to impose any authority at cruicial times in the game. Trindall shon in the U20s win that day.
How did you remember it?

Also, in 2018 you are surprised a 20 year old struggled in his first full season against men, and on the biggest day of the season, but praise a 19 year old for carving up 20 year olds.

Makes sense in a weird way.