What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF1 - Panthers 20-16 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Finals Week 3: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
Would have been interesting to see how Penrith would have fared if the NRL had any balls and banned Nathan Cleary for the season over his covid breach and the subsequent lies.
About is interesting as souffs would have been in 2014 if GI was rubbed out for dv. Or this year if Cody Walker was out for being a flog on video. Glass houses M9, glass houses....

GongPanther

Referee
About is interesting as souffs would have been in 2014 if GI was rubbed out for dv. Or this year if Cody Walker was out for being a flog on video. Glass houses M9, glass houses....
Love the muck rakers. Thing is the muck that they have on their faces is real shit.

soc123_au

Staff member
Walker was.....
So was Nathan. I meant rubbed out for the year as moocow or whoever it was suggested should have happened.

It's all pie in the sky anyway. The teams named on Tuesday will include Nathan & Cody & hopefully we get a fantastic game.

soc123_au

Staff member
Both 9s will as well.

Both are form attacking hookers.
There is good match ups across the park. I think we have the edge in the middle & thats where I think we win. If either side is off their game even slightly the other will destroy them. If they both fire it will be so hard to shut down, neither team is one dimensional & has threats all over the place. For a neutral this could be one of the games of the year, for you & I & the rest of the Panther/Souths fans it's likely a heart attack in the making.

magpie_man

Juniors
This will be a cracking game but I think Penrith's superior forward pack and bench will give them the edge, even without Kikau.

Keep underrating Souths pack. Been great listening to the media and all the experts telling me our pack won’t be able to match it with the opposition these last three weeks because we don’t have any big names beside Burgess and Murray only for us to come out on game day and blow these opposition packs off the park.

Roosters, Knights and Parra were all going to run over us, only for our pack to dominate all three games.

Metres run, post contact, offloads, line breaks, we’ve dominated the lot.

Keep writing us off without actually looking at the stats though, it’s great.

We can hold our own with any pack in the competition and we’re only going to improve next year.

to_ddeath

Coach
Pants by 10.
Expecting a close one but the Riff have come too far to go backwards at this crucial stage.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Actually tipping the Rabbitohs. Kikau being out for being dumb may well be the difference. Rabbits by 4.

GongPanther

Referee
Keep underrating Souths pack. Been great listening to the media and all the experts telling me our pack won’t be able to match it with the opposition these last three weeks because we don’t have any big names beside Burgess and Murray only for us to come out on game day and blow these opposition packs off the park.

Roosters, Knights and Parra were all going to run over us, only for our pack to dominate all three games.

Metres run, post contact, offloads, line breaks, we’ve dominated the lot.

Keep writing us off without actually looking at the stats though, it’s great.

We can hold our own with any pack in the competition and we’re only going to improve next year.
Roosters, Knights and Parra were in a tailspin to the time you played them. Their collective form was not what solid by a long shot.

Here now is your team's chance to prove itself against a wall to wall solid team that are humming. Granted, our last game v Easts was a little below par performance, but we'll get that crappy win out of our system, and it should be business as usual by Saturday.

If you do a number on us...you sods better win the GF.:)

Last edited:

yobbo84

First Grade
Anyone have any luck getting Cat 1 lower bowl? Ticketek spat out Level 4 for me across 3 different devices when I tried getting tickets right on 10am. Can't think they would've sold out that quick...

Valheru

Coach
Panthers for me.

Souths are playing well but fi they start the same way they did the last 3 games Penrith will get out to a lead that they won't run down.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Panthers for me.

Souths are playing well but fi they start the same way they did the last 3 games Penrith will get out to a lead that they won't run down.

That will be the key. They also have to play for 80 minutes. They did against the Roosters...but the two finals games they have played for about 50 minutes and clocked off for 30. They can't do that against Penrith.

Tipping Souths myself.

Latest posts