What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Angry_eel

First Grade
Whatever Gutho wants, HE IS WORTH IT....Heart, soul of the Club, with a ticker bigger than Phar Lap. He NEVER stops trying his arse off..Best IMPORTED player in my over 60 years as a follower. (I don't class Crow, Sterling, Hayne, or the Thornetts as imported players - they are locals 'in my eyes')
This!

I agree he's the best import for a long long time.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
What a wanker. He would have if Cook didn't tip him over.

If Kane Evans did what Cook did he would 1000% have been given 10 in the bin. Can't have Uncle Wayne being upset at refs' decisions. Rigged AF.

Completely agree. If that happened down our end of the field, sure as shit we’d have been playing a man down.

parra pete

Referee
IF Moses had landed the goal instead of hitting the post..
IF Gutho had grounded the ball off Cook kick...
If Dylan brown had hit Brad Takarangi with the intercepted pass, the Eels winger would have had a clear run to the try line.
IF Moses hadn't tripped over the ref with the chip and chase at the end, he would have regathered.
Sure they went down on the scoreboard...nothing wrong with the effort though, given the withdrawals and the circumstances.I can cop a defeat if everyone has a go..and they did on Saturday.
Dems the breaks....Ob la di, ob la dah.

I reckon it will be a Panthers - Raiders Grand Final....but, the day after, who cares..It's the 2021 season, everyone is on even footing....

emjaycee

Coach
If Dylan brown had hit Brad Takarangi with the intercepted pass, the Eels winger would have had a clear run to the try line.
IF Moses hadn't tripped over the ref with the chip and chase at the end, he would have regathered.
Sure they went down on the scoreboard...nothing wrong with the effort though, given the withdrawals and the circumstances.I can cop a defeat if everyone has a go..and they did on Saturday.

I reckon it will be a Panthers - Raiders Grand Final....but, the day after, who cares..It's the 2021 season, everyone is on even footing....
I love an old man's perception on the realities of life.
life goes on, bra

Thanks Pete.

Avenger

Immortal

Moses tripped over himself and then stopped. Didn’t play the whistle leaving a gaping hole. Cook then easily ran past him and scored. At the end of the game all the boys were in a huddle orchestrated by Gutherson. Moses was sulking away from them.

He did nothing in that game and should be the first to go before any conversations are had to replace BA.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Moses tripped over himself and then stopped. Didn’t play the whistle leaving a gaping hole. Cook then easily ran past him and scored. At the end of the game all the boys were in a huddle orchestrated by Gutherson. Moses was sulking away from them.

He did nothing in that game and should be the first to go before any conversations are had to replace BA.
Mate, I'm not defending his performance, but... he was clearly devastated. No question he would blame himself for the defeat. Hopefully he makes it his mission to use this to improve himself and become a better player. Cook ran past Drown and Taka too.

Avenger

Immortal
Mate, I'm not defending his performance, but... he was clearly devastated. No question he would blame himself for the defeat. Hopefully he makes it his mission to use this to improve himself and become a better player. Cook ran past Drown and Taka too.
I was talking to @parra pete but yes I get the theory but have seen him missing in too many big games to persevere. I saw it with Norman and now this dude.