What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

bluefox68

Staff member
Shocking time at the broncos. Very smart thinker. Ideal for an assistant role.

One concern - would he be too high-powered for John Morris, though?

During his time at the Broncos, he seemed like he was quite insecure (very insecure??), and wants to be 'the man', whereas JM is quite mild-mannered...

That's why I'd prefer a Neil Henry or Matt Elliott type, as they seem more secure in themselves...???

I could be TOTALLY wrong!!!

One concern - would he be too high-powered for John Morris, though?

During his time at the Broncos, he seemed like he was quite insecure (very insecure??), and wants to be 'the man', whereas JM is quite mild-mannered...

That's why I'd prefer a Neil Henry or Matt Elliott type, as they seem more secure in themselves...???

I could be TOTALLY wrong!!!

You may be RIGHT!
He may be Crazyyyyyy!
But he just may be the LUNATIC we are looking forrrrrrr!!!( apologies to Billy Joel)

Sorry.... I have no idea actually ...I just couldn't resist the opportunity to be a Smart A*se

Special K

Coach
Its good to see Lolesi got over the devastation of the love of his life going off and having like 47 kids. Long live lolesi

Version IV

Juniors
Chad for Moses

Moses does have his knickers but humans SJ together, that would be a interesting pairing, the club should make some enquires.
Moses might just be the Messiah we need

Version IV

Juniors
I would take Benji as my first option for one season.
The concern is the club have still yet to sign Trindall, I can't understand that unless they have some massive signing coming, you resign Trindall.
You move on both Moylan & Chad they are now been passed on what the club needs.
The Thought in Moses is that he is not the key but SJ is and would have less pressure on him.
If we don't get Benji and loss Trindall we are left with SJ to do it all and we are not even sure when he is back from injury

R-15-3

Bench
I don’t get the Benji love? Our defence was our biggest problem all year and you want to bring in Benji who couldn’t keep his spot at the tigers because his defence was so bad. Doesn’t make sense if u ask me.

bluefox68

Staff member
You may be RIGHT!
He may be Crazyyyyyy!
But he just may be the LUNATIC we are looking forrrrrrr!!!( apologies to Billy Joel)

Sorry.... I have no idea actually ...I just couldn't resist the opportunity to be a Smart A*se

Ha ha - I’ve always liked that song!

Special K

Coach
Two former jnrs in Taka and Salmon have been shown the door by parra. Cheap but I think I’d pass on both. Salmon