What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PF2 Panthers vs Rabbits

Pablooo

Juniors
So you are warming up to us winning .Can I hear you softly saying go you panthers lol
Come on Pablo just admit it

I do like the Pennies to be honest, and if Souths don’t make it I do hope the Panthers take the title ahead of the Storm and Raiders. The panthers are a people’s team much like Souths, they are chock full of juniors which is an admirable quality and deserved of a title.

The_Frog

First Grade
I do like the Pennies to be honest, and if Souths don’t make it I do hope the Panthers take the title ahead of the Storm and Raiders. The panthers are a people’s team much like Souths, they are chock full of juniors which is an admirable quality and deserved of a title.
If you'd come here with this spiel in the first place, rather than the one you did, you'd have been more warmly welcomed.

MugaB

Coach
I never doubted Jerome Luai was something special. You could see it in him coming thru the juniors, just had to bide his time. Such a shame we have another special talent in the halves at the same time who can’t even get a look in at present, but his time will come.
Are you taking about Burton? He won't be in the halves anyways, have you seen how tall he is?, im pretty sure centres or lock for Burton, Isiah captaining at no.8, straight swap for Tamou

Kilkenny

Coach
Are you taking about Burton? He won't be in the halves anyways, have you seen how tall he is?, im pretty sure centres or lock for Burton, Isiah captaining at no.8, straight swap for Tamou

I’m just saying it is bad timing to have two very, very good number 6’s at the same time.

I feel for Burton he has a really tough decision to make in the near future.

I don’t know who is his manager is, but no manager worth his salt is going to accept a situation where Burton can only play in our top 17 as a lock or back rower.

Burton is a potential superstar in the halves and that it where the big dollars are.

I truly hope he stays because he is a special talent, but I will understand if he goes to secure a halves spot elsewhere.

My original point being it is so sad we have two quality five eights in the same era and two into one doesn’t fit..

Jane Murray

Bench
I’m just saying it is bad timing to have two very, very good number 6’s at the same time.

I don’t know who is his manager is, but no manager worth his salt is going to accept a situation where Burton can only play in our top 17 as a lock or back rower.

Burton is a potential superstar in the halves and that it where the big dollars are.

I truly hope he stays because he is a special talent, but I will understand if he goes to secure a halves spot elsewhere.

My original point being it is so sad we have two quality five eights in the same era and two into one doesn’t fit..

The managers role is to manage, not to sign. I am sure another position will be made for Matt, and he will re-sign.

Kilkenny

Coach
When do the match officials get announced. I so hope we don’t get Ashley Klein. My son sent me a post last week in respect to our record under Klein and it is not good as we are all only too well aware.

According to my son if you take out the games we have won under Klein this season we would be 4-23 so much less than the 30% quoted below.

4F36D753-D03F-44EA-A4D8-30B089E816D8.jpeg

4F36D753-D03F-44EA-A4D8-30B089E816D8.jpeg

Jane Murray

Bench
When do the match officials get announced. I so hope we don’t get Ashley Klein. My son sent me a post last week in respect to our record under Klein and it is not good as we are all only too well aware.

According to my son if you take out the games we have won under Klein this season we would be 4-23 so much less than the 30% quoted below.

View attachment 42910

View attachment 42910

We have been officiated by Klein this year, and we have won.

murraymob

First Grade
The bunnies are going to come out and try to blow the game open in the first 20. Match them and our bench does the rest.Jed Cartwright once a panther always a panther.A few pass it to me Carty calls may happen

MugaB

Coach

Yeah im not sure you get what im saying, yes he plays 5/8th now, but burton is already 6'foot 2, and still growing, he'll end up a ball playing lock like Jake turbo, or Steve Carter at his later years

Sime_11

Juniors
Who cares who is reffing, we are a disciplined unit and that shouldn’t change at all, don’t give the refs an excuse to blow a penalty.

Play our best and be disciplined in everything we do on the field to affect the result in our favour, we have been the benchmark this year, let’s do it again Saturday night !!!

Yeah im not sure you get what im saying, yes he plays 5/8th now, but burton is already 6'foot 2, and still growing, he'll end up a ball playing lock like Jake turbo, or Steve Carter at his later years

I keep seeing this get said about Burton, that he’s still growing. But most males have finished growing by 16-18. It would be very rare for someone to still be growing at 20, not far off 21.

Burton might fill out more depending on the weights regime he does, but it’s unlikely he’s still growing.

Jane Murray

Bench
I keep seeing this get said about Burton, that he’s still growing. But most males have finished growing by 16-18. It would be very rare for someone to still be growing at 20, not far off 21.

Burton might fill out more depending on the weights regime he does, but it’s unlikely he’s still growing.

I disagree. My youngest nephew, aged 20, is still growing.