What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
Gladys is copping it

Stand strong !!! .... you are a good premier .... no way we want that dumb whining bitch from Labor near the control room

crocodile

Bench
Gladys is copping it

Stand strong !!! .... you are a good premier .... no way we want that dumb whining bitch from Labor near the control room
Darryl McGuire must be blind. Gladys may be a nice person and a competent premier but f*ck she's ugly.

Gladys is copping it

I don't think Jodie McKay would take over if Gladys resigned. But yeh, on the basis of what has been revealed thus far, Gladys doesn't need to resign. When I was premier I got caught up by these buggers though. Who'd a thunk a stray bottle of Grange could cause so much kerfuffle.

Suitman

Post Whore
Gladys is copping it

I agree.

NSW has already run out of this state 2 decent Premiers - Baird and O'Farrell. Surely we don't need to run out a 3rd.
This is all personal. Unless they can prove corruption, she should stay.
She is a good Premier and a decent politician. We shouldn't want to be losing people like her.
And, she's seriously getting shit done.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yep. Gladys is a solid premier. I think she has handled COVID better than most.

Her Ministers and their departments have impressed me more than any other state in my dealings with them this year.

crocodile

Bench
I agree.

NSW has already run out of this state 2 decent Premiers - Baird and O'Farrell. Surely we don't need to run out a 3rd.
This is all personal. Unless they can prove corruption, she should stay.
She is a good Premier and a decent politician. We shouldn't want to be losing people like her.
And, she's seriously getting shit done.
All true and would be a great shame if was forced out. Unfortunately, oppositions will try anything to occupy the ruling side of the chamber. Nick Groaner was another that was forced to quit on a technicality.

crocodile

Bench
Yep. Gladys is a solid premier. I think she has handled COVID better than most.

Her Ministers and their departments have impressed me more than any other state in my dealings with them this year.
Not all ministers. Barrilaro didn't exactly cover himself in glory.

strider

Post Whore
I don't think Jodie McKay would take over if Gladys resigned. But yeh, on the basis of what has been revealed thus far, Gladys doesn't need to resign. When I was premier I got caught up by these buggers though. Who'd a thunk a stray bottle of Grange could cause so much kerfuffle.
I know labor doesnt take over, but if gladys stands down it gives them more ammo .... f**k the labor whiney bitches who did nothing in their time