What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO DO WE FOLLOW IN THE FINALS ?

cerberus

Coach
I agree. I think Penrith will go out next week. Melbourne will also beat Canberra and then just knock off Souths in the decider.

i think the raiders are the team beat . munster is out ,hughes is a paper tiger .
smith is the best player i've seen since artie hung up the boots . cut off the head of the snake and win.
no easy task , but a single focus for a good tactical coach like squirrel gripper.
is very doable

Last edited:
]
rabbits v storm GF ;)

Meanwhile in a spaceship hovering invisibly above emu plains

Alien elf: “ Captain, I detect a citizen who seems impervious to the smug beam bubble”

Captain: what’s the Cleary status?

Alien: elf: We have vision Sir

AA6340D2-29C7-44DE-9142-D1E831AB46D8.jpeg

Captain: I want that besmugged image mind-melded into @blue bags subconscious for all time.

Alien elf: Hard to displace his current thoughts Sir:

Captain: Vision please of @blue bags current thoughts @Mr Spock!

@Mr Spock!: He’s at work Sir:

8B05FBAF-9260-446E-AD07-70DAEE698D48.jpeg

Captain: @soc123_au and @BradParkerTheGoat, our swat team, to report to my office for a search and capture mission. Tasers set to stun with nerf balls only.

Release that prisoner @SLRBRONCOS, we can’t help him after all.Make sure you beam him back to earth with his wooden spoon, he’s been f**king hysterical without it.

And take the metal probe out of @the Silverdale Phantoms backside. Give him the spiked one he had inserted when we captured him.

@Mr Spock! : And our report to Smug Fleet Commander @Jane Murray?

Captain: Ffs , don’t upset the boss.

Get @macnaz to find her another planet to blow up for kiks.

Captain: now engineer @stryker whats the report?
@stryker: The tigers are f**ked Sir.
Captain: I know that (Sigh) -the ship, I mean the ship!
@stryker: she won’t be able to smug for much longer.
Captain: You say that every mission!
Dr @Das Hassler: Sir, we have a Klingon problem in the surgery, he’s been there for a year.
Captain: What’s the problem?
Dr @Das Hassler: No Medicare card Sir.

Captain: I hate this assignment. How the f**k am I going to ensure the Panthers win this year with this crew?! I should have taken the sewerage assignment on Venus last year. Paid better too.

My buddy @merahputih was right, I should have spent more time studying and less time partying at the academy.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
]

Alien elf: “ Captain, I detect a citizen who seems impervious to the smug beam bubble”

View attachment 42892

Captain: I want that besmugged image mind-melded into @blue bags subconscious for all time.

View attachment 42893

Captain: @soc123_au and @BradParkerTheGoat, our swat team, to report to my office for a search and capture mission. Tasers set to stun with nerf balls only.

Release that prisoner @SLRBRONCOS, we can’t help him after all.Make sure you beam him back to earth with his wooden spoon, he’s been f**king hysterical without it.

And take the metal probe out of @the Silverdale Phantoms backside. Give him the spiked one he had inserted when we captured him.

Dr @Das Hassler: Sir, we have a Klingon problem in the surgery, he’s been there for a year.

Captain: I hate this assignment. How the f**k am I going to ensure the Panthers win this year with this crew?! I should have taken the sewerage assignment on Venus last year. Paid better too.

My buddy @merahputih was right, I should have spent more time studying and less time partying at the academy.

No 42......your chips are ready

axl rose

Bench
I have no idea how I’ve ended up here. But hello everyone
tenor.gif

axl rose

Bench
]

View attachment 42892

View attachment 42893

giphy.gif

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Evening all, If you have a gander at the BA thread in the Eels forum it appears a certain Eels supporter is quoting a lot of Madge stats saying he’s shit....only a Tigers supporter would know those stats.

WE DON’T NEED NOR WANT HIM

simmo1

First Grade
]

View attachment 42892

View attachment 42893

Probably one of the more coherent posts I've read on LU.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think panthers beat Souths fairly comfortably. I’ll be supporting souths though, purely because I think they are zero chance of beating the storm or raiders

For the GF I’ll be cheering on whoever wins on Friday night

Latest posts