What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris made the right call on the Brailey's, no issue here

Tiger Shark

Bench
He's not a lock, that's what my response was too. Yeah he'd be able to handle the defensive work but can't see him doing much damage in the offensive part.

Version IV

Juniors
I can see Blayke also slipping into half at moments notice I seen him do it in raiders game. Cam smith does it at storm another strong to his bow, we need to ensure he is a shark for life.
Need to build the around him

betcats

Referee
He was always going to be an nrl star after his parents put that Y on his birth certificate.

carinashark

First Grade
Sign B3 now . But he could be already part of our secret plan.
B1 Jayden NRL quality
B2 Brayden. Awesome
B3 extra terrestrial ?

Version IV

Juniors
We might get Jayden back for next year, move Blake to halves, and it's been done before brothers want to play together again.
Clubs have released a player on these grounds.
Oh yeah hang on that was us

AJB1102

First Grade
He's not a lock, that's what my response was too. Yeah he'd be able to handle the defensive work but can't see him doing much damage in the offensive part.

What a lock is varies a lot now. He certainly wouldn't be a wreaking ball 300m a game Taumalolo lock, but he'll tackle all day and has good pass/pass selection. Has never shown in first grade any real tendency to run though so see where you're coming from.

I don't see any reason why that with some tweaks Jayden couldn't be a sort of McGuiness/Radley style lock.

carinashark

First Grade
Radley is the style I was thinking of for Jayden. He did on occasion show some speed from dummy half but was a very good tackler. I’m also thinking more interchange with Chadski and BB. Getting BB used to playing half in our structure. And seeing how Chad goes at hooker. Now thinking about it probably not.

Go Nulla

Bench
SHOOSH

Speculation that Shane Flanagan will return to Cronulla when his ban expires in 2022 is wrong. It won’t happen. If John Morris is replaced, it will be someone like Penrith assistant Cameron Ciraldo or even Paul Green.