What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 - Squad, Signings, Re-signings

matPORTS

Juniors
Of course...add him to the list...Chuck in tariq along with korbin and that should do the trick....of course, Munster should also be on that list....over to you Mr Millward. If we can get this done...then

1. Teddy
2. Ramsey
3. Lomax
4. Feagai
5. JAC
6. munster
7. DCE
8 Klemmer
9 mcInnes
10. JWH
11 Vaughan
12 Fui
13 JDB/another new Recruit
14 Taumololo
15 Kerr
16 Sullivan
17 Blacker

There...Done

Gone..hunt/norman/dufty/t.Sims/k.sims/Saab/aitken/host/frizell...And we have enough money to make this happen...we can all rest easy now....

Uncle Nick would be proud ! The Roosters just found their next recruitment manager !!

In all seriousness though, as others have said it's definitely not the most unrealistic line up which has been posted on here in recent times. We wouldn't need both Munster and DCE though.

possm

Coach
Billy would be a good get!
CC
Billy Smith - Roosters (350k)
Big Joe - Broncos (400k)
Matt Lodge - Broncos (500k)
Pangai Jr - Broncos (400k)

NRL Side
1. Ramsey
2. Feagai
3. Z Lomax
4. Smith
5. Ravalawa
6. Sullivan
7. Clune
8. Lodge
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. T Sims
12. Big Joe
13. De Belin

Bench
14. Pangai Jr
15. Kerr
16. Blacker
17. Ford

Players still under contract: Hunt, Norman, Merrin, Dufty, Pereira, Schiller, Williame, and Saab (approx. 3.5m)

Canterbury Cup
1. Schiller
2. Pereira
3. Feigai
4. Williame
5. Saab
6. Dufty
7. Norman
8. Ellis
9. Hunt
10. Junior prop
11. Merrin
12. Junior edge forward
13. H Lomax

14. Junior prop
15. Junior prop
16. Junior backrower
17. Junior hooker

Gone: K Sims, Britain, James, Frizell, Aitken, Lafai, Fuimaono (approx 2.4m)

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
Are we as Dragon followers waisting our time and money following this club.I have done so since 1959 now I feel that is the case.Other clubs are forward in strengthening their weaknesses however where is this club heading.To the bottom unfortunately it seems.We are too slow with forward thinking in getting this club up the ladder.Admittedly some change has come but our roster is up the shit.Where is our forward strength.Where is our recruitment.Not good enough.Time has run out.Oh they say we are a development club.Yeah!! Bullshit. Where are our local forwards? Over to you guys.:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

The Badger

Juniors
Eisenhuth from the tigers is available..
Lanky second rower lock,
Taikarngi a utility also.
No for tolman please.
All the players mentioned as possible signings are castoffs from other clubs.They are not quality first grade forwards,which is what we need desperately.The only possible options are overseas players similar to what Canberra has done.Its unlikely any work has been done in researching prospects from these countries as there has been poor management of every other aspect of the club for a very long time.Its like driving past a house that used to be the best kept in the street and is now dilapidated.

Old Timer

Coach
Are we as Dragon followers waisting our time and money following this club.I have done so since 1959 now I feel that is the case.Other clubs are forward in strengthening their weaknesses however where is this club heading.To the bottom unfortunately it seems.We are too slow with forward thinking in getting this club up the ladder.Admittedly some change has come but our roster is up the shit.Where is our forward strength.Where is our recruitment.Not good enough.Time has run out.Oh they say we are a development club.Yeah!! Bullshit. Where are our local forwards? Over to you guys.:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
Come on keep your chin up at least to round 6 next year.

Hook has taken on a considerable challenge and deserves some positivity from the fan base to ensure he gets off to a positive start.

It is a new era now and at least we can close the book on the very failed 2012- 2020 period and that in itself is something to cheer us up.

possm

Coach
Similar to St George Leagues Club.Stuck in a rut and no new ideas to modernise the structures.This club is dying.
We need a recruitment manager who knows how to recruit. We also need a decent CEO to get the Taj back to it's dizzy heights. So I'd say;
Sack Millward
Sack Doust

George Sancti

Juniors
Billy Smith - Roosters (350k)
Big Joe - Broncos (400k)
Matt Lodge - Broncos (500k)
Pangai Jr - Broncos (400k)

NRL Side
1. Ramsey
2. Feagai
3. Z Lomax
4. Smith
5. Ravalawa
6. Sullivan
7. Clune
8. Lodge
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. T Sims
12. Big Joe
13. De Belin

Bench
14. Pangai Jr
15. Kerr
16. Blacker
17. Ford

Players still under contract: Hunt, Norman, Merrin, Dufty, Pereira, Schiller, Williame, and Saab (approx. 3.5m)

Canterbury Cup
1. Schiller
2. Pereira
3. Feigai
4. Williame
5. Saab
6. Dufty
7. Norman
8. Ellis
9. Hunt
10. Junior prop
11. Merrin
12. Junior edge forward
13. H Lomax

14. Junior prop
15. Junior prop
16. Junior backrower
17. Junior hooker

Gone: K Sims, Britain, James, Frizell, Aitken, Lafai, Fuimaono (approx 2.4m)

Apart from the 8, I like your NRL team possm.

Then looking at your Canterbury Cup team, I think that it may be the first ever that the total value of a Canterbury Cup squad exceeds (or come close to) the value of the NRL squad.

Dragon David

First Grade
I know that we have to be patient , but time is running out. Jack Hetherington, who would have been solid for us as a prop forward has signed with the Bulldogs for 2 years. The Bulldogs are getting their recruitment act together and we are still in the dark.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We need a recruitment manager who knows how to recruit. We also need a decent CEO to get the Taj back to it's dizzy heights. So I'd say;
Sack Millward
Sack Doust
I agree with you on the CEO part.

Look at how professional the JV became once they appointed the first CEO who wasn’t also on the Taj board..

That place needs a complete flush out. It’s impacting the leagues club and the football operations as well.

BIG RIG

Juniors
This club is just sitting back and watching other clubs make quality signings - Whilst we are stuck with our Norman’s and Merrin’s

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This club is just sitting back and watching other clubs make quality signings - Whilst we are stuck with our Norman’s and Merrin’s
Haven’t seen too many quality signings by other clubs so far..?

I reckon we’ll see more action after November 1..

Standard play lately seems to be:
- Player signs with new club after nov 1 for the year after next
- Player or club find reason not to fulfil last year of current contract
- Player heads over to new club next season instead of waiting a year

Latest posts