What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Mjab

Juniors
Mitchell Pearce from knights, and young FLANNO halfback from roosters,
should dragons be interested
Pearce clearly best days behind him
Flannagan better than we have currently but still not convinced he will be a star
Id prefer to try and get Burton , but he will prob follow trent to dogs

blue bags

First Grade
I’d pass on that I think Blue Bags. Now if JWH wasn’t doing anything next year, well, ......
No No Noi
Pearce? WTF? After watching Sullivan, I think Saints have definitely got the depth in the halves and do not need to be looking at halves. He will be the Saints long term halfback or 5/8. And once Hunt is gone I am sure they will have the other dude (Junior) ready to go.
Pearce clearly best days behind him
Flannagan better than we have currently but still not convinced he will be a star
Id prefer to try and get Burton , but he will prob follow trent to dogs
I’d pass on that I think Blue Bags. Now if JWH wasn’t doing anything next year, well, ......
dragons has two origin players, halfback, 5-8 now, i heard flanno could be out from roosters.
Pearce same at knights, contracts finish 2021

MattyDragon0028

Juniors
Buzz rothfield reporting in “unwanted stars” article on telegraph website

the cowboys are prepared to release McGuire to St George but can’t strike a deal as we only can afford to pay half of he’s deal under the cap

be interesting to see how that unfolds....

redVinme

Juniors

the cowboys are prepared to release McGuire to St George but can’t strike a deal as we only can afford to pay half of he’s deal under the cap

We easily have enough space to accommodate his full contract. So who else have we signed/signing or are we actually playing hard ball for once.

BLM01

First Grade

More like we are only willing to pay half..not affordability.
We have a war chest available at The Dragons ready to strike.