What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO DO WE FOLLOW IN THE FINALS ?

As a Brit i'm going for Canberra and then Souths.

I can understand your reluctance to dismiss the Storm on the basis of past serious indictable
crimes against the play the ball.

I’m happy for the smug fans and their pets and all that, but if they win, the problem is that it will send a bad message to kids.

What Senior chin
man stands for:

* that’s it ok to lie and deceive people.
* that’s its a good thing to knife sponsors and officials who looked up to you. Gave you a go, when you were a reject.
* that it’s ok to value your own kid above others
( when all kids are precious)
* that it’s acceptable to treat players who have spilt blood like crap. Namely, by texting a good bye to them instead of telling them you don’t want to work with them anymore. Gutless and cowards way out
* that it’s all ok to treat thousands of fans like crap.

So my dilemma is whether or not my contempt and dislike of pig-man extends to most of their fans, who are good people.

Yeah and I’m struggling with it tbh.

But I am certainly unimpressed that their footy side hasn’t been given their just desserts for some wonderful performances. That they one of the greatest sides of all time. No question.

As we don’t know how they would have gone under another coach, I’m afraid I can’t accredit Cleary with the wins. We don’t know the answer.

Even if they win, it’s a win sadly tainted by selfishness and darkness. It’s not the same as other titles. It will drip with our blood.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
Love to see junior Jaw miss a goal in the last minute to see Ricky’s mob win by a point, but would take a Souths win if I had to, even Melbourne.....basically anyone but Riff, just hate to see daddy jaw with that smirk on his face. So let’s hope karma strikes

Love to see junior Jaw miss a goal in the last minute to see Ricky’s mob win by a point, but would take a Souths win if I had to, even Melbourne.....basically anyone but Riff, just hate to see daddy jaw with that smirk on his face. So let’s hope karma strikes

If crack face saw out his contract with us, I could stomach a smug title ( and support them 100%) but he is about the most undeserved human being in rugby league history.

Some of the higher order Panther officials who sold out, they also need a good shortening up.

They had less respect for us than the Bus driver. They made the offer, their heads are welded onto the trough. Ripping off our stripes so they can pin them to their shoulders.

Blood suckers, leaches, snitches.

I don’t want my kids looking up to the rat and thinking that’s how you get on in the world.

I’d rather they not follow the footy at all.

Your average factory Panther fan deserves a lot better.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Just watched the highlights of last weekend, I cannot see the Rabbits beating the Panthers.
The other game is wide open, you can’t write off the Storm, but I am hoping the Raiders win this.

TSP you do realise that no one cares about anything, if there side wins.

gordsy

Juniors
I hope the Raiders win. Leilua trying to be a hero last year cost them the try that would have won the game for them, So i hope they win one without him. If not Canberra then I hope Penrith win.
f**k Bennett and Bellamy.

macnaz

Staff member
Im torn between the Panthers and Souths , but swaying toward Penrith this weekend. Souths and their moronic supporters make me sick. The NRL and Media bend over backwards to ensure this dodgy club remains successful , another premiership would be unbearable .

axl rose

Bench
Im torn between the Panthers and Souths , but swaying toward Penrith this weekend. Souths and their moronic supporters make me sick. The NRL and Media bend over backwards to ensure this dodgy club remains successful , another premiership would be unbearable .
973b7270-bf17-11ea-b7eb-48dae1e01ca1

magpie_man

Juniors
Parra are out so I'm a happy camper.
I'd rather Penrith win next week but I'm not going to lose any sleep if they don't.
It's looking very likely to be the Storm at this stage.

Vic Mackey

Referee
After watching both games the storm should win and do it fairly comfortably

Penrith beat the roosters missing 2 key players by 1, then went 3 tries all against a Souths side missing 7 of their 13 and who lost 2 players mid game

Storm are hot, it’s Cams last game, they won’t mess this up

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Gee Sutton is a sh#t ref....and what was the term Cleary used a few weeks ago when he was fined "I felt the ref massaged them back into the game" well Ivan, that whinging worked for you because Sutton massaged Penrith back into the last 20 minutes of that game.

soc123_au

Staff member
Gee Sutton is a sh#t ref....and what was the term Cleary used a few weeks ago when he was fined "I felt the ref massaged them back into the game" well Ivan, that whinging worked for you because Sutton massaged Penrith back into the last 20 minutes of that game.
What game were you watching? He was riding souffs hard.