What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I'd rather the players be taught by full-time coaches rather than some wannabe who would have made first grade if his knee didn't blow out just before he was picked in the 90's

T-Boon

Coach
It's crazy to me that I can watch College football live but for the under 20's I have to sit through 7 other game's highlights just to watch the tries from the Eels' games

that’s because they know hardly anybody cares about under 20s. By the way Blacktown v St Greg (Commonwealth Bank Cup) is apparently being streamed at the moment.

Delboy

First Grade
that’s because they know hardly anybody cares about under 20s. By the way Blacktown v St Greg (Commonwealth Bank Cup) is apparently being streamed at the moment.
Strange when the NYC outrated the Aleague and most other sports, it was killed off as some clubs felt that the U20s expected to move straight into the NrL and the demands from managers were getting silly.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Strange when the NYC outrated the Aleague and most other sports, it was killed off as some clubs felt that the U20s expected to move straight into the NrL and the demands from managers were getting silly.
It out rated the Stupor Rugby as well, horrible short sighted decision IMO.

But but but but but we got a token Womens comp no one asked for........

hindy111

Post Whore
This year confirmed to me that reserve grade and 20s should be nationalised and put on TV or streamed online

I enjoy the thought of the youngsters producing a star and seeing which kids are moved up to NSW cup apon the road to NRL.
I'd rather go to a NSW cup game where I can chill and not listen too 15k people screaming also. It's a relaxing type of game rather then intense.

T-Boon

Coach
It out rated the Stupor Rugby as well, horrible short sighted decision IMO.

But but but but but we got a token Womens comp no one asked for........

We had to start a womens comp or fall behind even further with all these other sports that are woke and getting favorable feminist coverage out of it and government financial assistance.
A good womens comp adds a lot more than junior competitions.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We had to start a womens comp or fall behind even further with all these other sports that are woke and getting favorable feminist coverage out of it and government financial assistance.
A good womens comp adds a lot more than junior competitions.
Yes a good women’s comp, not an embarrassing token 4 team Comp that no one honestly gives a flog about.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Plenty of females give a flog about it!!

They needed to started a NRL women’s comp in some format to encourage junior development.

Plenty of junior female tackle comps now starting with good numbers.

The female side of the game is enjoying a massive increase in game participation.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

They needed to started a NRL women’s comp in some format to encourage junior development.

The female side of the game is enjoying a massive increase in game participation.

its not just women that like it

T-Boon

Coach

The NRL should get some of these girls into toastmasters and make the broadcasting partner use them for commentary rather than the spoilt white chicks they insist on using.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I have no problem with a women’s comp but it shouldn’t have taken the death of the national 20’s comp to do it.

Latest posts