What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk3 finals games 2020 - That no one cares about but will watch anyway..

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm still a little bitter, we lost our last game rather than Souths winning it, wish we were playing this weekend :(

Ahh well, i'm on the Penrith v Canberra GF bandwagon

Sat - Panthers v Souths - Penrith to run away with it
Fri - Storms v Raider - Raiders in aq close one

Last edited:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Tough to pick IMO

I think Souths/Penrith might be a high scoring game and Storm/Raiders maybe similar scoreline to last Friday, either way the game on Friday will be cracker.

I do like a Penrith/Canberra or a Souths/Canberra GF

84 Baby

Referee
Order of teams I could give a shit about:
1. None of them
2. NRLW
3. Souffs? Less smug than Smuggies at least. Plus if they win without Loltrell I’ll lol.
4. The slobbering legacy is set so if it means #CAMf**koffalready retires then *shudders* Scum
5. Hard choice between the ok Smugfers players and the ok Canbrans fans, weighing up against the smuggiest smugs that ever smugged and the f**kstick Canbra players and Smuggy the Gus and f**ksticky.
7. Scum

Joely01

Bench
I'm still a little bitter, we lost our last game rather than Souths winning it, wish we were playing this weekend :(

Ahh well, i'm on the Penrith v Canberra GF bandwagon

Fri - Panthers v Souths - Penrith to run away with it
Sat - Storms v Raider - Raiders in aq close one

Im rocking up to Suncorp tomorrow night to watch a game, looks like I’ve been stitched up haha

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Panthers defence is too good for Souths.

Canberra are a chance of upsetting the Storm. They’ll need to test out Munster.

Overall though I’m tipping a Penrith v Storm GF.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Storm might put a cricket score on. I hope not. Canberra's kicking game worries me. Its all over the place.
The other games a coin toss. The NRL rubbed out their best player for nothing more then an award tackle. Kikau is a big loss. Best 2md rower in game.

Latest posts