What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF2 - Storm 30-10 Raiders @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
MindlessFrankKrill-max-1mb.gif
That Dog reminds me of Amanda Seyfried.

Xcalibre

Juniors
He retired because he didn’t get a contract.

“... (Holland) said his intention was to finish his NRL journey in a month after not receiving a new contract with the club under incoming coach Trent Barrett.”

I wasn’t comparing their positions. I just don’t see the value in Cotric.

Also, he has played wing but not named at wing, moved mid-game

He could've looked to be signed by another club. It's not like he's old, he just doesn't offer much. Probably didn't wanna play reggies for the rest of his career.

Anyway, I forgot that Cotric supposedly wants to play centre, so he would be in Holland's main position if that happens, so I'm the dumdum :)

I disagree about Cotric not being valuable though, especially in comparison to Holland of all people lol. I reckon Cotric was overhyped early in his career and has kind of plateaued, but is still far better than most current dogs backs.

Reflector

Juniors
Go back over the last 20 years and how many GF's have the Roosters/ Storm been in? Or more to the point, how many deciders has NOT featured either team?

I can't recall another 20 year period in the game's history where there's been such a small concentration of GF contestants, even if you include St George's 11-peat.

"Salary-cap" my arse...

Latest posts