What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF2 - Storm 30-10 Raiders @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
I’d cop a 6 month jail term to put an Rmw boot between the eyes of cam smith

I watch him doing his little parade lap of the field and hear the crowd applauding him and it just baffles me.

Like how could anybody watch the same game we do and think that this guy is a decent human being or worthy of praise in any way, shape or form?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Anastacia didn't let the Raiders big 3 of Papa, Tapine & Simple Jack through quarantine.

That's been the major difference. All 3 invisible after blitzing them the previous two weeks.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I’d like to bounce with 2nd from left
Not for me
tenor.gif

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Welp it was an ok season considering I thought we were done once hodgo went down. Stopping a Rorters 3 peat was pretty cool. But some tough questions need to be asked about Rapana and Croker in the off season.

Melbourne. I won't give you any credit. You're a scum club and you have wrecked Rugby League for my entire adult life. f**k off and die.

Latest posts