What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF2 - Storm 30-10 Raiders @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
Welp it was an ok season considering I thought we were done once hodgo went down. Stopping a Rorters 3 peat was pretty cool. But some tough questions need to be asked about Rapana and Croker in the off season.

Melbourne. I won't give you any credit. You're a scum club and you have wrecked Rugby League for my entire adult life. f**k off and die.

a back 5 next season of CNK, Valemei, Croker, Scott and Rapana is vomit inducing

tenor.gif
To be honest we all saw that one coming, and I hate to be "that guy" and a sore loser but I have to say f**k YOU MELBOURNE.... f**kING COCK GOBBLERS! You assholes dont give a shit about NRL, all you care about if fumbleball...
Cam smith and bellamy can go and lick eddie mcguires prolapsed arsehole.... I pray that smith retires after they win the grand final next week...
Come on souths or panthers , please SMASH these cheating bastards next week!!!

BranVan3000

Coach
View attachment 43006
To be honest we all saw that one coming, and I hate to be "that guy" and a sore loser but I have to say f**k YOU MELBOURNE.... f**kING c**k GOBBLERS! You assholes dont give a shit about NRL, all you care about if fumbleball...
Cam smith and bellamy can go and lick eddie mcguires prolapsed arsehole.... I pray that smith retires after they win the grand final next week...
Come on souths or panthers , please SMASH these cheating bastards next week!!!
Fair summary