What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PF2 - Storm 30-10 Raiders @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
Raiders injuries and weak backline depth was too much for them.

refs dug in and tried to make it a game from the 25 minute mark but could only manage 10 points. Winner of tomorrow nights game wins the GF imo but this game and the adversity has set the storm up to be competitive

t-ba

Post Whore
Storm way too good.

With the Cam Smith farewell tour in full effect it's going to be pretty interesting to see how they go next year. It'll be the first year they aren't benefitting from rorting the cap since 2005.

They'll be fine.

There might not be a lot of love for the Storm outside of Victoria but tomorrow marks day 100 of lockdown here and this team has been a bright spot in an otherwise miserable winter. Here’s to next week, go the Storm!
I've never seen a team play such a high tempo game and execute their plays while making the right decisions. Storm are a super team.

This Year?

Immortal
Thank you Raiders for a great 2020. When Hodgson got injured I never thought you'd make it this far. If you managed to pull off the miracle today, you would have made LU folklore and songs would have been made about you.

Storm were clinical as always and are in yet another grand final. Their fans are absolutely blessed having a side that are ruthless winners. I hope you truly appreciate the enormity of making a grand final even if it's on the regular.

STORM.99/07

Bench
View attachment 43006
To be honest we all saw that one coming, and I hate to be "that guy" and a sore loser but I have to say f**k YOU MELBOURNE.... f**kING c**k GOBBLERS! You assholes dont give a shit about NRL, all you care about if fumbleball...
Cam smith and bellamy can go and lick eddie mcguires prolapsed arsehole.... I pray that smith retires after they win the grand final next week...
Come on souths or panthers , please SMASH these cheating bastards next week!!!
Boring

Latest posts