What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gronk

Staff member
https://www.afr.com/property/reside...-sale-of-the-year-in-22m-deal-20210316-p57b0s

The Barters’ newly bought Mosman home was sold by KPMG special advisor Max Donnelly and his wife, Fiona, who had listed it two years ago for $22 million.

Recent rumours the Donnelly home had sold were confirmed only last week after a removalist truck turned up to the property, ending the Donnelly family’s 16 years in residence.

917b5a6c244209804e30df0e4011dda681a5083d

Gronk

Staff member
Remember Bill Moss, the once Sugar Daddy who was going to something something with the Eels ?

Well his son used to run scorecube who was allegedly something something and the liquidators are after our blood.

56A080B6-D355-47AF-84E8-7C25714FAE1C.jpeg
Ah, good times.

eels_fan

First Grade
I remember that weasel promoted himself as being a saviour, an Eels version of Politis, so to speak

Gronk

Staff member
Many moons ago we looked after a (tom) cat for 12 months for a friend. She was renting and they found out she had an animal etc. The little prick pissed in my car on day one. Even though I got it professionally cleaned to remove the stench, every now and then you’d still get a whiff.

Latest posts