What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NRL 2021 Season Issue

2021 looks like the shyte year we have to have to put a big broom through the joint.

Big bloated contracts gone of underperforming players and players on one leg and no legs.

I’m not confident Morris will survive the transition.

However Morris has only one avenue to save his job with the lack of money to make signings to change things around for next year. More investment in youth. He has to find a kid that will give the fullback job a red hot go and put Kennedy in the rubbish bin and another kid to inject more speed in our backline in either centre or wing position. Most importantly we need to find some young back rowers so we never see the likes of Sorensen & Co in a Sharks team ever again.

Sincerely hope if we move players on morris doesn't bring in any of these other clubs rejects like tolman, josh reynolds and co. They have nothing to add other than continued mediocrity.

Totally agree Cheese.

Might be time to give more juniors a go and steal some other Clubs highly rated juniors and go through some growing pains and when a quality marquee player comes on the market definitely pull the trigger. Back to money ball recruitment that won us a Premiership.

Version IV

Juniors
We want a fullback Guthbertson if Eels move him to centre chase him, he will know $$$ will drop, no harm in seeing all it takes as players says not happy

Frenzy.

Immortal
As if they will ever develop a working vaccine. It will go the same way as MERS and SARS.
Thise vaccines failed too

My feeling is they will get one. It will be effective for a short time. SARS COV -2 will just mutate like Influenza A and B do.

It already has half a dozen times.

Frenzy.

Immortal
MOONEY BACK TO FIX CAP MESS
The key ingredient behind Cronulla’s 2016 premiership success and Newcastle’s re-build is close to making a return to the Sharks.

Cronulla is in discussions about Darren Mooney returning to the club as its head of football. Mooney played a huge part in putting together Cronulla’s grand final winning team before being head-hunted to re-shape the Knights and help them get off the bottom of the premiership ladder.

The return of Mooney would be a significant coup for Cronulla given its salary cap woes since he left the club in the months before they went on to win the premiership. The club is still in a difficult salary cap position next year but Mooney’s appointment will ensure the mistakes are not replicated when they finally free up some cap space heading into 2022. The likes of Josh Dugan, Shaun Johnson, Matt Moylan and Aaron Woods are off-contract at the end of next season.

Mooney quit the Knights at the end of 2018 to spend more time with his family. He has been most recently working with Tennis NSW.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...r/news-story/b4bcfcbcf4dcb98bffe182de82200d80

the best signing we can achieve

Not sure about the bloke he's bringing with him though.

shaggs

Coach
My feeling is they will get one. It will be effective for a short time. SARS COV -2 will just mutate like Influenza A and B do.

It already has half a dozen times.
So what’s the point then??. The vaccine isn’t effective for the current version

Frenzy.

Immortal
So what’s the point then??. The vaccine isn’t effective for the current version

The point is that it will put the "people" at ease. Supposedly

It will be like the flu vaccine. New one every year as the every new one is based on last year's flu.

It's all a con.

The point is that it will put the "people" at ease. Supposedly

It will be like the flu vaccine. New one every year as the every new one is based on last year's flu.

It's all a con.
Interesting, i get it every year pretty well cos its free at work. 2 or 3 winters ago i had the worst flu I've ever had, knocked me over for about 3 weeks and still felt off for about another fortnight after the worst of it had passed.

Generalzod

Immortal
I can’t wait for next year it will be like this year smooth and spreadable butter soft all round...get a defensive coach...

Latest posts