What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

Walpole

Juniors
The girls will only have been truly accepted when we're giving them as much shit as we give the blokes for playing rubbish and there's a new thread about every player off contract.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Good to see Penitani shifted to the centres for this week, she’s looked dangerous the last couple of weeks..

But I worry we’ll lose it in the forwards, the warriors will overpower us..

We may end up winless for the season :(

gitano

Juniors
Good to see Penitani shifted to the centres for this week, she’s looked dangerous the last couple of weeks..

But I worry we’ll lose it in the forwards, the warriors will overpower us..

We may end up winless for the season :(
I still don't think Studdon is the answer at 7. Just doesn't ask any questions of the defensive line and kicking game is pretty weak.

I'd be tempted to shuffle the side around a bit, it's season over after all.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I still don't think Studdon is the answer at 7. Just doesn't ask any questions of the defensive line and kicking game is pretty weak.

I'd be tempted to shuffle the side around a bit, it's season over after all.
Tungai is named in the 19..

If she’s fit, I’d look to have her in the halves with Davis.

I know she’d prefer to play hooker, but Keeley was probably our most potent attacking weapon last week at 5/8

BLM01

First Grade

I know she’d prefer to play hooker, but Keeley was probably our most potent attacking weapon last week at 5/8
Tungai started in the halves in game 1 and was not up to it even before her injury. She is a better finisher and is better suited to wing

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Tungai started in the halves in game 1 and was not up to it even before her injury. She is a better finisher and is better suited to wing
Careful bro.. You’ll get shouted down for being a weak human if you provide match opinions like that..

BLM01

First Grade
Careful bro.. You’ll get shouted down for being a weak human if you provide match opinions like that..
No worries. I'll stand by it. I just think it was a coaching blunder.
But on the bright side she is a better goal kicker than Studden..or Steeden :p (poor joke I know), top of the head stuff.

gitano

Juniors

Yeah exactly, why not.

For mine Kelly needs more clean ball as the strike centre.

We miss Vette Welsh in my opinion, poor ol' Bremner tries hard and has some speed, but that natural ballplaying option out the back made the difference with Bo there last year.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Playing with only 16 today..

This could get ugly if we don’t get out to a good lead early..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Great setup from Brenner there.. Shades of Darius from 2010..

saints4ever

First Grade
Thank f**k 2020 is over for the club. The best thing about this club is we have finally got a fresh start in 2021.
What a turd of a year

thebigredv

First Grade
Tough year for the club.

Hopefully next year is a better one at all levels.

Yes, hope...we seem to like that at our club.

I wonder if teams like storm and panthers just hope for the best from year to year.

As fans we can only hope for the best but it really feels the decision makers do the same and forget their responsibilities.

I'd love to see the Dragons become more tenacious and drive a culture of excellence.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
As the old saying goes:

"A star team will always beat a team of stars".

Unfortunately, Lacey has the team of stars, but couldn't mold them into a star team.