What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I've got two questions. Three questions. 1. What makes people think that Dylan Brown would be a good centre or want to play there? (I bet he bloody wouldn't want to play there!) 2. What makes anyone think that Waqa Blake is ever going to be a decent first grade centre? 3. If we are considering moving Gutho to five-eight, why don't we really try to make a success of it all by throwing money at Ado-Carr for fullback? He will make a GREAT fullback.
That's 4 questions.

T-Boon

Coach
I've got two questions. Three questions. 1. What makes people think that Dylan Brown would be a good centre or want to play there? (I bet he bloody wouldn't want to play there!)

He is a runner and a tackler. He is excellent at those 2 skills. Just play him anywhere those skills are all you need.

IFR33K

Coach
I don't think its like the Public Service where you can only get paid a certain amount based on the job you have. Somehow I don't think Inglis had a salary cut when moved to centre.

I’m sure you get what I’m saying. If brown is on good coin it might create cap unbalance moving him to the centres. But comparing him potentially switching positions, to Inglis is insane. Inglis could win a game on his own and could basically play anywhere in the backline.

And for the record I’m not opposing any positional switches.

Last edited:

Latest posts