What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
I dunno.... I can't get past the fact that 3 of his last 4 years as an Eel were spoon years for us and we finished 5th and 4th either side of the last spoon year he was with us... And the Titans fortunes went to shit almost the moment he arrived in their system... It's not a great omen as unfair as it may be to judge in that way...

Not only that, but he struggled to find his feet in the game after his 18 month absence, while still in his prime.

How would he cope being 24 months out of the game While being considered a veteran.

If he wants a final payday, and I’m sure he needs it, he’ll maybe need to head over to super league.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Admittedly, I've never seen him play, but...

He looks a little small. At 182cm, and 108kg, he's shorter - but heavier - than Nathan Brown, who people reckon is small.

Can't judge a book by its cover, but he's small for an edge forward, and a little too small for a prop - maybe lock is his go?

Latest posts