What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 3 Preliminary Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 17th October 7:50pm @ANZ Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
When speaking of the champions, one stands above the rest
Of glories old and records proud, when often put to test
Of fine traditions, history, that others cannot best
They wear the Red and Green

Glory, Glory to South Sydney
South Sydney marches on

They mauled the Balmain Tigers
Slew the Dragons from St. George
The Seagulls and the Mounties next
Were crushed by mighty force
They humbled Parramatta
And the Berries in due course

South Sydney marches on

They plucked the Western Magpies
Slashed the Newtown bag of blue
The Eastern Suburbs Rooster crowed
And then was conquered too
The greatest name in any game
Within South Sydney grew

South Sydney marches on

callmack1

Staff member

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Love how the media are trying to put the underdog tag on the Panthers because they're young.. mate they're minor premiers and have had a better defensive record all year... Plllleeaasssee

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Whatever happens fellas, it's been a good season, better than expected considering no Sam, Greg, and Johnny, then horrific injuries to Latrell, Jimmy etc etc.

We've been battling hard all season, let's leave it all out there, no quitting, no regrets.

LET'S DO THIS!

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Whatever happens fellas, it's been a good season, better than expected considering no Sam, Greg, and Johnny, then horrific injuries to Latrell, Jimmy etc etc.

We've been battling hard all season, let's leave it all out there, no quitting, no regrets.

LET'S DO THIS!
Wouldn't mind doing 1 better than last year though tbh lol

Travitoh

First Grade
Souths have scrapped well to go into the break 8 points down. Penrith could have easily blown that half apart if not for some desperate defending and a couple of iffy calls.
Souths could also be leading, Cody's knock on created a 12 point swing.

The game is still alive but need to improve on some of the basics.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Souths have scrapped well to go into the break 8 points down. Penrith could have easily blown that half apart if not for some desperate defending and a couple of iffy calls.
Souths could also be leading, Cody's knock on created a 12 point swing.

The game is still alive but need to improve on some of the basics.
Tbh I think Penrith everytime they have been in our half have been dangerous. Could be easily 22+ - 6. I think it's it for us... They're defence is great and we can't break it. They make metres like crazy.. all I can say is I'll be supporting Penrith against the storm next week :rofl: and before you question my loyalty to Souths I have a tattoo on my heart so I'll never ever go against them but tonight the energy Penrith are playing with is crazy. They almost deserve to win

Travitoh

First Grade
Tbh I think Penrith everytime they have been in our half have been dangerous. Could be easily 22+ - 6. I think it's it for us... They're defence is great and we can't break it. They make metres like crazy.. all I can say is I'll be supporting Penrith against the storm next week :rofl: and before you question my loyalty to Souths I have a tattoo on my heart so I'll never ever go against them but tonight the energy Penrith are playing with is crazy. They almost deserve to win

It could be but it isn't.
Souths have had chances. Take one early and this game could turn on it's head.

And don't worry, i definitely won't be cheering Melbourne next week either lol. I actually like this Penrith side a lot.

Travitoh

First Grade
Spewing. Great effort in the second half to get within a try. Arguably the better side after half time but could've been blown away in the first 40.

Can't help but wonder how differently it would've gone if Murray was in the middle from the start.

A really good season from the side and one that i don't actually believe Souths would've had if Sam was still playing. A number of forwards had to step up in his absence and a few gems were unearthed. Koloamatangi in particular is a real exciting prospect.

I never want to see Souths lose but making a prelim is a great result for this season.