What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PF2 Panthers vs Rabbits

WestyLife

First Grade
That’s no different than how it was going to be with Leniu, how we played most of the season.

if capewell or Martin go down then May goes to 13 and Yeo to SR. It’s how we played the whole season.

You don’t win 16 games in a row and then change the formula.

Yeah seems weird to change the system so late in the season.

Fangs

Coach
Strange changes.

I can only imagine we are going to blast them up the middle and play kenny in tandem with Korisau.

Considering Campbell-Graham is out I am confused as to why Naden has been benched. I know his defence isn't the best but it really screws with our combinations.

chrisD

Coach
I'd suggest Cleary wants the option to be able to play May at centre all game, even if Api or one of the halves get injured, but mainly Api.

And f**k me there's no helping most of you.

Strange changes.

I can only imagine we are going to blast them up the middle and play kenny in tandem with Korisau.

Considering Campbell-Graham is out I am confused as to why Naden has been benched. I know his defence isn't the best but it really screws with our combinations.

Naden plays the other side of the field, Campbell Graham would’ve been marked by Crichton

kinghippo

Juniors
The thing that worries me about the May selection is speed.
Souths have lots of it, May could be exposed.

Nadens defence has been good enough for us to win 16 games in a row, I can’t figure this decision out at all.

murraymob

First Grade
Loving Tamou going over the refs for a chat as they walk offIt these little thing that might earn us a extra 6 to go or penalty