What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pantherjim.

Referee
Can't see storm losing.

Smith for the CCM has to be a special for punters. Doesnt matter if he is the best player or not.

News Limited Fairytale... regardless of whether he is best and fairest player, or simply “clapped out” at the age of 37?

Anyway, I’m happy for the myth to keep going against the onslaught of the popularity of the AFL

Valheru

Coach
News Limited Fairytale... regardless of whether he is best and fairest player, or simply “clapped out” at the age of 37?

Anyway, I’m happy for the myth to keep going against the onslaught of the popularity of the AFL

There is precedence.

JT got it in 2015 and wasn't near the best player

moffla

Bench
Genuinely surprised that storm start as TAB favourites. Api will be fine and JFH in no danger of being suspended.
When it comes to opening the betting, generally you’re only as good as your last game. Odds will even out during the week you’d think!

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Storm are coming off a much more physical game. The souffs game would not have helped the smugthers one but.

Panthers would have been destroyed by the raiders going on their recent form so I’ll tip Melbourne by 16

Fangs

Coach
Panthers 1-17 are the better side. Dominant in their last two games yet scraping home.

Experience and coaching has Melbourne the winner. Clinical performances from them during the finals.

An intriguing week of Rugby League ahead of us. One thing is for sure. Everyone wants to Penrith to win.

Latest posts