What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 3 Preliminary Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 17th October 7:50pm @ANZ Stadium

likeatiger20

Juniors
Spewing. Great effort in the second half to get within a try. Arguably the better side after half time but could've been blown away in the first 40.

Can't help but wonder how differently it would've gone if Murray was in the middle from the start.

A really good season from the side and one that i don't actually believe Souths would've had if Sam was still playing. A number of forwards had to step up in his absence and a few gems were unearthed. Koloamatangi in particular is a real exciting prospect.

I never want to see Souths lose but making a prelim is a great result for this season.
Heard the team will travel to nana glenn

likeatiger20

Juniors
Heard the team will travel to nana glenn
Heard the team will travel after the game to nana glen,dinner drinks and after party with Russell Crowe,apparently it will be a big sookafon with reynolds,Walker and Gagai all crying tears into there beers,Rusty is so upset he tries to call Luke keary to blame it all on him and then realises some tears dropped into his beer,wtf guys you do realise I am the gladiator?If you had just run the lines I told you to run we would of won

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Heard the team will travel after the game to nana glen,dinner drinks and after party with Russell Crowe,apparently it will be a big sookafon with reynolds,Walker and Gagai all crying tears into there beers,Rusty is so upset he tries to call Luke keary to blame it all on him and then realises some tears dropped into his beer,wtf guys you do realise I am the gladiator?If you had just run the lines I told you to run we would of won
Yeah ok dogbreath you know it all wanker

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Spewing. Great effort in the second half to get within a try. Arguably the better side after half time but could've been blown away in the first 40.

Can't help but wonder how differently it would've gone if Murray was in the middle from the start.

A really good season from the side and one that i don't actually believe Souths would've had if Sam was still playing. A number of forwards had to step up in his absence and a few gems were unearthed. Koloamatangi in particular is a real exciting prospect.

I never want to see Souths lose but making a prelim is a great result for this season.
Lost Sironen and Tatola before half time, two of our best cover defenders.

Add to that our speed out wide, Campbell, Latrell, Jimmy all sitting out.

Pretty amazing how guys kept stepping up, we kept winning and inflicted pain and hidings on a number of teams, especially the arseholes north of Allison Rd.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Lost Sironen and Tatola before half time, two of our best cover defenders.

Add to that our speed out wide, Campbell, Latrell, Jimmy all sitting out.

Pretty amazing how guys kept stepping up, we kept winning and inflicted pain and hidings on a number of teams, especially the arseholes north of Allison Rd.
Proud is an understatement

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Can we start a thread looking into 2021 season pls... I wanna talk about positivea from this season and Jai arrow

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Gutted.. but considering the year that was I am extremely proud of the south Sydney Rabbitohs boys. We could have finished anywhere on the ladder. We did very very very well
Onto next year. Totally different year, different team. Different mentality. Onwards and upwards
Considering no one gave us a chance losing Sam, Greg, Johnny and then losing Latrell and a ton of others in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year -

And thrashing the Rorters with the biggest hiding they've ever had, AND getting further than them -

Yeah we did well

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Considering no one gave us a chance losing Sam, Greg, Johnny and then losing Latrell and a ton of others in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year -

And thrashing the Rorters with the biggest hiding they've ever had, AND getting further than them -

Yeah we did well
Eggzachary
I'm super proud of the boys. I really am. Effort on effort wow and to smash the Rorters
hahaha that was the highlight for me for sure.
We might actually win next year..;)

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I like how all the other teams supporters jump on the Souths forum to bags us after we have just lost a prelim :joy::joy:

I am not here to bag you, the opposite really, I think South had a good final series. Injuries cruelled it for you I think, at full strength you'd have won that game. Some of your top players were a little quiet tonight but you can hold your head up.....

callmack1

Staff member
Shattered. Just absolutely shattered. In fact, shattered doesn't even begin to explain how I feel. God that hurts. Our Season is done. Not afraid to admit there's been a few tears.

Far too gutted to do my normal match report. I don't even know what to say or do.

Night...