What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
We came third yet the media are making out that all is not well again at Parramatta. Let’s just stick with the bald plodder for another year and then sack him for a premiership winner in 2022.

I’m about a big a fan as you. Hopefully we can jag some staff that’ll help him improve the team. As for the media, I’m a firm believer of where there’s smoke there’s fire.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sorry mate but Gutho has been the key to our attack in terms of setting up and delivering an overlap play.
Don’t forget Gutho also has the best numbers for us in terms of try assists.

the only place French is better then Gutho for mine is speed.

Gutho and Jnr are what made the 6,7 and 9 be able to play average and still win games.
If those 3 improve I think we win comp next season or go dam close.

We came third yet the media are making out that all is not well again at Parramatta. Let’s just stick with the bald plodder for another year and then sack him for a premiership winner in 2022.

The media are also well aware that we have the dumbest fans on the planet (or at least the largest number of nutbar factor 5s), and they represent an excellent opportunity to drive ad and click $$, particularly in the off-season.

Joely01

Bench
you mean 2017? If so I reckon it was because he was still fairly inexperienced just trying to establish himself as an NRL player. He had played less then 30 nrl games coming into the 2017 season.

Now he has the experience and is an established NRL player.

ah shit sorry think I misread your post, thought you meant Gutho’s time in the halves

Nah talking about French

yy_cheng

Coach
After watching south's a few times now, i would like to see Brown play like reynolds and moses lkke Coffey walker

Mr Parramatta

Juniors

U can make the top 4 every year, means nothing if u go straight out, thus our own worst enemy and continued speculation until we we win a comp let alone a semi....I’m sick of people being content just making the semis, sure as shit, the likes of Storm and Roosters would not be putting up with those results, that is the difference between mediocre and class!

U can make the top 4 every year, means nothing if u go straight out, thus our own worst enemy and continued speculation until we we win a comp let alone a semi....I’m sick of people being content just making the semis, sure as shit, the likes of Storm and Roosters would not be putting up with those results, that is the difference between mediocre and class!

Who is 'content' with it? Everyone would prefer to win every year. It's a question of whether changing the coach / coaching set-up will make things better or worse. None of us know the answer to that question. And the risk of a big change throwing the whole cycle back 3 years.

84 Baby

Referee
Who is 'content' with it? Everyone would prefer to win every year. It's a question of whether changing the coach / coaching set-up will make things better or worse. None of us know the answer to that question. And the risk of a big change throwing the whole cycle back 3 years.
Bullshit! Each time the Scum haven’t won the premiership, I have heard their fans calling for Bellamy’s head. I frankly don’t know how he is still employed

Mr Parramatta

Juniors

Do u agree we have been so bereft of success over the decades that some are still just content with making the semis? There lots on here that shout people down who are not content making just semis anymore, but wanting a premiership, u don’t need me telling you this bud, as u are one of the main stayers on here.

Parra just making the semis should no longer be considered a success, I have heard premiership window multiple times, so how long is ours open for????

So bt punctuation, couldn’t be bothered but u get the jist

Latest posts