What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAPEWELL

Ads

First Grade
Average but been much better than our 2nd rowers albeit in an injury ruined season. Not sure the off season drama he almost was involved in would have disappeared like it did if he was still a shark though.

I know the family well, he so very badly wanted to stay with the Sharkies and gave us every chance to keep him right until the last second, knocking back a few better offers. Good bloke on and off the field who can play anywhere.

We are dumb.
Well if the egos of Xerri and JMoz weren't so big we probably would have kept him.
Capes is a team player, the other two are self centered bung holes

Average but been much better than our 2nd rowers albeit in an injury ruined season. Not sure the off season drama he almost was involved in would have disappeared like it did if he was still a shark though.
Was the off season drama true though?
I saw the rumour and it wouldn't be something that you'd think would go away so easy, if true.
Then again I saw a vid of one of Parras players a year ago which never got a mention anywhere. I was shocked, especially with all the dramas of last years video sessions.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Was he channeling penis fingers Pomeroy last night? He had an unfortunate night.

Having said that he would have been handy this year. Poor bastard will get rissoled out of the GF team for Kickass next week.

Just like 2016 at the sharks.

That's Kurt though. Always one step behind

Craigshark

First Grade
Wasn’t his best game last night. He’ll end up on the bench next week, he should anyway. Wish he was still with us.

Ads

First Grade
Was the off season drama true though?
I saw the rumour and it wouldn't be something that you'd think would go away so easy, if true.
Then again I saw a vid of one of Parras players a year ago which never got a mention anywhere. I was shocked, especially with all the dramas of last years video sessions.
Yeah was true unless he has a twin brother. Saw the vid.

Ads

First Grade
Was he channeling penis fingers Pomeroy last night? He had an unfortunate night.

Having said that he would have been handy this year. Poor bastard will get rissoled out of the GF team for Kickass next week.

Yep. Poor guy had the right edge sewn up after his off season then injury gives his spot to Martin.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

I don’t believe he will miss out next week. He’ll be on the bench I think.

Congrats to Capes for making a GF with the Panthers.

A real Clubman who never bitched or moaned like a few of our overpaid and underperforming players.

The guy had a red hot go whenever he wore the Black, White and Blue. He’s done the same at the Panthers this year. Hopefully he gets a spot in the 17 and wins himself a Grand Final winners ring.

chewsta

First Grade
Here's a story for y'all. I got on the piss pretty hard last night wild Turkey 101's or something like that with a few Panthers supporting mates. I'm a beer drinker so I was pretty wrecked. Woke up today feeling ordinary, opened up the forum and see a post titled Capewell. Think to myself oh hey I know the family and like the bloke I'll check that thread out and see what's being said. Found myself agreeing with all of it and noted the poster said they also know the family so checked to see who it was. Blew my mind when I realised it was me that posted it!!!

snout

First Grade
Nothing to do with capes but the pennies are shitting me this year.
Maybe lm just jealous.
But those young punks running and forming a human pyramid after every single try or cleary jumping off the bus or Nathans tik tok girls keeping their kit on for the whole dance....not sure why - but happy to see them lose nek week.
But that means storm and Cam have to win.
But then l backed them months out to win it so l hope they do.
Too many quandarys.

But bunnies would be gutted today.
2 plays would have been played over and over last night laying in bed.
Yeo is not someone who makes a break but pushes damien cook off to put them more than a try in front and then when they get back to 4 behind - reynolds kicks the best 40/20 ever seen but has a toe on the line.
They wouldve had a set 20 out to win it.
They wouldve done it.

Chimp

Bench
Nothing to do with capes but the pennies are shitting me this year.
Maybe lm just jealous.
But those young punks running and forming a human pyramid after every single try or cleary jumping off the bus or Nathans tik tok girls keeping their kit on for the whole dance....not sure why - but happy to see them lose nek week.
But that means storm and Cam have to win.
But then l backed them months out to win it so l hope they do.
Too many quandarys.

But bunnies would be gutted today.
2 plays would have been played over and over last night laying in bed.
Yeo is not someone who makes a break but pushes damien cook off to put them more than a try in front and then when they get back to 4 behind - reynolds kicks the best 40/20 ever seen but has a toe on the line.
They wouldve had a set 20 out to win it.
They wouldve done it.
Feeling very similar - I’ve thought for a little while that the Storm are the least worst option for winning the lot.
Obviously I hate them, and I hate a number of their players, mainly Smith, but jeez they’re one impressive organisation. Year after year, they’re relentlessly and mercilessly consistent.
And for the first time in a long time, in Brandon Smith and Papenhuyzen, they actually have some players who I really enjoy watching and actually quite like as blokes too. I also really like watching Munster, Addo -Carr and Big Nelson too - they play my sort of rugby, but are all complete merkins - all complete merkins who I’d love in our team though.

I hate the purple scumbags, I hate Smith, I hate what Bellamy has done to the way the game has been played for years, but right now, the thing I hate most is myself for actually having admiration for them lot. But credit where credit is due, they know how to get the job done, nearly every time - but thankfully not in 2016.

Quigs

Immortal
I particularly like the way Munster plays the game. No crabbing always straightens the attack and always plays what is in front of him too.

Loves the hard stuff and plays old school style. Got to be prepared to accept it if you give it out. He does that in spades.

Latest posts