What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 3 Preliminary Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 17th October 7:50pm @ANZ Stadium

axl rose

Bench
I am not here to bag you, the opposite really, I think South had a good final series. Injuries cruelled it for you I think, at full strength you'd have won that game. Some of your top players were a little quiet tonight but you can hold your head up.....

Yep. Bad luck with injuries and.. wet weather.

handyman2190

Bench
NRL is at a standoff,trying to decide whether the South Sydney Rabbitohs should be renamed the South Sydney Grubs or the South Sydney Sooks,had the time of my life seeing these smug c@$ts beaten tonight
Is it boredom? I mean yours ended up early and youve nothing better to do, at least we dont blame a rookie and make excuses. We went with honour and we gave them a run for their money, more tban i can say about u capitulating bastards. Lolololo

callmack1

Staff member
God, I'm hurting this morning. I'm sure everyone is the same.

Courageous Rabbitohs can't get past the Panthers: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/10/17/courageous-rabbitohs-cant-get-past-the-panthers/

Preliminary Final Press Conference: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/10/17/press-conference-finals-week-32/

Bennett certain title window still open after bittersweet Season: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/18...e-window-still-open-after-bittersweet-season/

By The Numbers - Preliminary Final: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/10/17/by-the-numbers-preliminary-final/

Preliminary Final player ratings - South Sydney Rabbitohs: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/17/preliminary-final-player-ratings-south-sydney-rabbitohs/

A game of inches - How half a boot robbed Bunnies of epic comeback chance: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/f3918e7a76fcfb428550c57431e149e7

Player Ratings - Souths star’s only mistake was drastic as Panthers hide flyer on bench: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...u/news-story/cf8e1b1bdd220e3e6833e8673a5a5984

Damien Cook fights back tears as Souths ‘haunted’ by familiar Finals fate: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/67f5fc60c4b8882d9717ace94308447b

truthslayer

Juniors
I'm sad but I cannot be too disappointed, It was a year of building after Sam John and Greg went and really I think in this aspect it was very successful.

Souths Forwards were tremendous, Jayden Sua'a, Bailey Sironen, Tatola, Tom B, all outstanding as was Sele. Cameron Murray, what a superstar Mr 110% I can't put into words what a player this guy is.
Mark Nicholls improved and Koala showed what a player he will be in the future.

Our halves had a great year, Reynolds explored his running game more and Cody was Cody.
Gagai was fantastic this season well done, we lost Latrell but he will be back, Corey Allan gave his all and showed he can play. Campbell Graham a huge year in the centres another star. Jaxon Paulo will be all good for his experience gained this year and thank goodness we resigned AJ!
Burns and Roberts had injuries cut short their season, however, I can't find a position for them on the current line up in 2021.

Coaches did a great job! we can improve and I look fwd to new additions. Thanks, players and staff it was a good year.

God, I'm hurting this morning. I'm sure everyone is the same.

Courageous Rabbitohs can't get past the Panthers: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/10/17/courageous-rabbitohs-cant-get-past-the-panthers/

Preliminary Final Press Conference: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/10/17/press-conference-finals-week-32/

Bennett certain title window still open after bittersweet Season: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/18...e-window-still-open-after-bittersweet-season/

By The Numbers - Preliminary Final: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/10/17/by-the-numbers-preliminary-final/

Preliminary Final player ratings - South Sydney Rabbitohs: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/17/preliminary-final-player-ratings-south-sydney-rabbitohs/

A game of inches - How half a boot robbed Bunnies of epic comeback chance: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/f3918e7a76fcfb428550c57431e149e7

Player Ratings - Souths star’s only mistake was drastic as Panthers hide flyer on bench: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...u/news-story/cf8e1b1bdd220e3e6833e8673a5a5984

Damien Cook fights back tears as Souths ‘haunted’ by familiar Finals fate: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/67f5fc60c4b8882d9717ace94308447b

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I haven't been posting on here because we were doing so well so I didn't want to jinx us but I've got to say im so proud of the boys for making it this far. Everyone had us written off against the knights. I was at the game last night and I could tell how nervous the panthers fans were. To win a grand final you have to have significant luck with injuries. Our boys without Mitchell, Graham, Roberts, Lowe, Amone really put themselves to the limit.

I think our spine players are going to cop a lot of criticism after last night but I was at the ground and the panthers were just fresher than us after having that extra 7 days off. In saying that I thought the runaway linebreak from Liam Martin that resulted in a Dylan Edwards try was the end of our season. Up until that moment Souths were right in the game but that lapse of concentration can destroy your season.

It goes to show how important it is to get that 7 day break. It was a great final to watch and im sad for my team but happy for penrith supporters.

I dont know about you boys but I cant wait for next year with Jai Arrow coming. Glory Glory brothers.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I'm sad but I cannot be too disappointed, It was a year of building after Sam John and Greg went and really I think in this aspect it was very successful.

Souths Forwards were tremendous, Jayden Sua'a, Bailey Sironen, Tatola, Tom B, all outstanding as was Sele. Cameron Murray, what a superstar Mr 110% I can't put into words what a player this guy is.
Mark Nicholls improved and Koala showed what a player he will be in the future.

Our halves had a great year, Reynolds explored his running game more and Cody was Cody.
Gagai was fantastic this season well done, we lost Latrell but he will be back, Corey Allan gave his all and showed he can play. Campbell Graham a huge year in the centres another star. Jaxon Paulo will be all good for his experience gained this year and thank goodness we resigned AJ!
Burns and Roberts had injuries cut short their season, however, I can't find a position for them on the current line up in 2021.

Coaches did a great job! we can improve and I look fwd to new additions. Thanks, players and staff it was a good year.
Well said, my sentiments exactly

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I haven't been posting on here because we were doing so well so I didn't want to jinx us but I've got to say im so proud of the boys for making it this far. Everyone had us written off against the knights. I was at the game last night and I could tell how nervous the panthers fans were. To win a grand final you have to have significant luck with injuries. Our boys without Mitchell, Graham, Roberts, Lowe, Amone really put themselves to the limit.

I think our spine players are going to cop a lot of criticism after last night but I was at the ground and the panthers were just fresher than us after having that extra 7 days off. In saying that I thought the runaway linebreak from Liam Martin that resulted in a Dylan Edwards try was the end of our season. Up until that moment Souths were right in the game but that lapse of concentration can destroy your season.

It goes to show how important it is to get that 7 day break. It was a great final to watch and im sad for my team but happy for penrith supporters.

I dont know about you boys but I cant wait for next year with Jai Arrow coming. Glory Glory brothers.
Best wishes brother.

The spine was ok, but I get what your saying, and unfortunately Cookie may be the one who cops it, because of the missed tackle on Yeo. We've seen that before, where he goes high with arms, not the shoulder, and gets swatted away. Needs to start going low around the ankles like that grass-cutter he did last year on Corey Oates to save the game. Look at Api last night, every tackle was low around the legs, and he was chopping them all down. Cookie is gonna need to work on that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We were very tired we kept holding on for as long as we could. We had players going down all night.

Fisher Harris took Tatola out as well for the game 20mins in. Junior couldn’t come back. We lost Siro not long after ad well.

We couldn’t get a 6 again in the second half. I thought we should’ve had one or two there.

The boys gave it their all but they had the power in their legs from the rest.

If Reyno was a few centimetres back for the 40/20 we could’ve won

Still it hurts a real lot I’m absolutely shattered.

I don’t think we could’ve asked for anymore effort from our boys they were absolutely exhausted. We played so busted they couldn’t give anymore.

Murray like what a freak what a player what a performance what cant he do........ he was bloody buggered couldn’t even walk properly after the game.

We stayed behind at full time to thank the boys for a great season and an effort tonight full of courage and guts. We even were chanting South Sydney as they came over as well.

My voice is gone but that will come back.

We overachieved this year experts didn’t think we’d make the 8 everyone who pulled on the jersey can hold their head high and did the club proud.

Storm will win the GF anyway the whistle has gone away there are no six agains the wrestleathon favours the Storm massively.

Nafedogg

Juniors
I gotta say, I’m not even that upset we lost this game. We couldn’t match the pace of Penrith and they contained us quite well. Errors killed us and the past few weeks of big games certainly took its toll. Most of this season I had us just hanging around the 8 and not really worrying the top teams, turns out we ended up destroying the majority of those top teams!

All in all we fought hard and to end up where we did far exceeded my expectations. On to next year!

NovoBunny94

Juniors
I gotta say, I’m not even that upset we lost this game. We couldn’t match the pace of Penrith and they contained us quite well. Errors killed us and the past few weeks of big games certainly took its toll. Most of this season I had us just hanging around the 8 and not really worrying the top teams, turns out we ended up destroying the majority of those top teams!

All in all we fought hard and to end up where we did far exceeded my expectations. On to next year!

Who can forget when we smashed the Roosters.... 60-8 :)

Rabbit57

Juniors

I think you nailed it here. Penrith were two quick in attack and defence. We struggled to get out of our own 20.

Big shoutout to @Callmack and other contributors who kept the interest up in this forum throughout a very good season

callmack1

Staff member
I'm still shattered and feel a bit lost but after a bit of time to recover, I feel like my head is finally clear enough to write my match report, sorry for the delay.

Man oh man, what a heartbreaker that was. So, so close. A rollercoaster of a game that could well have ended up in our favour if a few things went a bit differently. That has to be one of the bravest performances I've ever seen from a South Sydney side. In a Preliminary Final, up against the Minor Premiers, all kinds of disruption, injuries and we were as busted as ever yet still kept fighting til the end. Put up one hell of a fight that almost got us into a Grand Final. However, we didn't, we came up just short. To lose a third Prelim in a row is beyond agonising, I can't put it into words. Devastating.

Despite only scoring three tries, I thought the attack was pretty good considering who we were up against. Penrith are the best defensive side in the comp and it showed the other night as they were able to shut us down for the most part. They certainly did their homework. However, such is our attacking prowess that we were still able to break them down and score three fantastic tries that could have nearly won us the game. We did okay in terms of making yardage. Not once did I feel we had the momentum due to our poor defence yet we were still charging up the field well enough to make it really hard for Penrith. One of our downfalls the other night was slipping into old habits in terms of errors. We made far too many, there's no doubt about that. We can't afford to do that in the big games and that was proven again.

Despite the boys resilience, I thought over all, the defence was pretty poor and it's ultimately what ended up costing us the game. It was particularly around the ruck that we were poor. Failed to slow the play the ball, failed to get back on side in time, failed to generate line speed, and the defence around the ruck was just far too loose. As a result, the Panthers hammered that middle corridor and made massive inroads all game. Koroisau tore us to shreds. This had us back peddling for a lot of the game and we conceded pretty massive meters it felt like. Yes, we did extremely well to hold them out on our line a number of times, that was great, and we restricted them to only three tries but I feel that the defence around the ruck was where the game was won and lost. The boys were so brave but ultimately, this area of our game was not good enough for a Preliminary Final and that was the difference. Our inability to defuse high balls really cost us too.

Allan: Was inspirational to be honest. Started the game brilliantly with a cheeky strip that set up our first try and got us off to a great start, that was a huge play. But then followed it up with a poor missed tackle in the Panthers first try. Picked up that cork and was pretty much on one leg for the rest of the game, yet he kept going. He kept taking hit ups and tried his guts out. His try was freakish, an amazing bit of skill that put us back in the game.

Johnston: I'm gonna be harsh here but have to admit, he was poor. In a big game, we needed more from our winger. A fantastic take to score his try, that was beautiful. But after that, he didn't do a lot except gift a try to Penrith by spilling that bomb. Do have to give him credit for the huge try-saver on Crichton though, what a tackle.

Murray: Wow, where do I start with Cam? If you ever wanted proof that this guy is a future captain and one hell of a player, all you need to do is watch that game. He started at right centre before being shifted back to the middle and he was then shifted again out to the left edge. Despite this, he lead the way and was our best player the other night. He never stopped trying and put his hand up for a run almost every set, quality runs too I might add. His linebreak through pure power and determination set up Gagai's tryu in the second half and with that, we were back in the game. Tackled his arse off all game and was distraught at full time. Collapsed through pure exhaustion and devastation. What a performance.

Gagai: Gags was huge, he was busy all game and never stopped trying. 19 carries for 129 meters. In a bacline that was struggling, he really stood up and showed great leadership. The hunger to reach a Grand Final for him was evident. He did his job in defence and scored a crucial try in the second half that put us back in the game.

Paulo: I though Paulo was pretty average to be fair. He was pretty safe at the back I guess but really struggled to get involved in attack and he was pushed back in a lot of his runs.

Walker: Was pretty quiet in the first half. That's not to say he was poor, I think he did everything right and tried hard but it's more a credit to the Panthers. They really shut him down and with a forward pack that had no momentum, there wasn't a lot Cody could do. However, the second half was a bit different as he began to find space. Here, Cody stood up. He probed and probed and was creating a few opportunities. The big play came with his try assist for Gags, that was a great slight of hand as he held it up just enough to draw in May before delivering a perfectly timed ball to Gags to go over. That was a big play. I've seen Cody critisised elsewhere but I thought he did all he could. It's a credit to Penrith for shutting our forwards down and shutting him down.

Reynolds: What a kick for AJ's try to start the game, that was all class. Great vision and execution for one of his best plays all year. Reyno was clearly targetted in defence but I thought he did a pretty good job as he came up with some really good reads and generally, didn't let much get past him. he did his best to get stuff going in attack and his kicking game was on song, just found it tough to play behind a pack that despite putting up a fight, had no momentum. Reyno almost pulled off the clutch play of the year with that near 40/20. That was one hell of a kick in such a small corridor, a huge play. I was screaming at that point. But Rugby league is cuel game sometimes, a game of inches. I really feel that we could have gone on to win if that was a genuine 40/20. Gutted.

Tatola: Tough night for Junior. he did have some great runs but came up with two errors and was missing a lot of tackles through the middle. He then had his night ended by a high tackle. Losing him was huge really, we never recovered from it.

Cook: I've seen Cookie get blasted again too and some are crying "it's the third year in a row he's lost us a Prelim!" I am not one of those people. Cook did all he could. Truth is, the Panthers forwards were well on top of ours so Cookie had no chance to do anything really. Not many quick play-the-balls and buggar all space. What is he supposed to do? When a game is like that, all he can really do is focus on defence (an area he was fantastic in the other night) and giving good service from Dummy Half which he did. Cook did all he could. yes, Koroisau outplayed him but I guarantee you that if the rolls were reversed and Koroisau and Cook swapped sides, Cook would have had a field day too. I must admit, it was very, very poor defence from him that lead to Yeo's break to set up the winning try though. That was extremely poor. But in a performance like that where the boys were so brave, I refuse to blame an individual for a loss. So lay off him, he was in tears after his interview at fulltime, really broke down and that broke my heart.

Burgess: Not his finest game in the Red and Green sadly. we needed him to stand up and he didn't. A few good carries but it was otherwise a lacklustre performance. Made a crucial error and struggle in the middle missing seven tackles. I hate to say it but we need better from our forward leader.

Su'A: Not a bad game as he had some really charging carries and I found myself cheering "Great run Jaydn!" A few times but he just struggled to inject himself over all. A few good hits but that was about it.

Sironen: A quiet game sadly. Not too much to comment on as his night was ended early with that knee injury.

Knight: Looked pretty tired early when it was super frantic but he managed to find a second wind and recovered well. I actually though he had a really good game, some strong carries, was good in defence and he managed to make over a hundred meters.

Nicholls: Not a lot to comment on as it wasn't his best game. Came up with an error and missed the first up tackle on Yeo that lead to that try.

Cartwright: I thought he was actually really strong considering the circumstances. He cam einto the game and the Panthers clearly targetted him but he held his own. Had some good hit ups.

Sele: very solid off the bench in his first game in three weeks. He provided some good impact with over a hundred meters and he got through plenty of defence.

Koloamatangi: Was great. Brought huge energy off the bench and was as impactful as ever. Tried his guts out. Sadly, it wasn't enough.

I'm still absolutely shattered as before the game, I really felt like we could have gone all the way. But you have to be so proud of the boys, I don't know how you can't be proud. As I said, it's one of the most brave performances I've ever seen. The big underdogs, completely busted, everything going against us yet we came within a wisker of making a Grand Final. You can't fault the boys effort and while it hurts to come up short again, we must be proud.

I will do a proper Season review in the week after the Grand Final but we've had a pretty remarkable Season that we should all be extremely proud of. We have one hell of a side here. I love this club. Glory, Glory!

Go Bunnies

Juniors
I'm still shattered and feel a bit lost but after a bit of time to recover, I feel like my head is finally clear enough to write my match report, sorry for the delay.

Man oh man, what a heartbreaker that was. So, so close. A rollercoaster of a game that could well have ended up in our favour if a few things went a bit differently. That has to be one of the bravest performances I've ever seen from a South Sydney side. In a Preliminary Final, up against the Minor Premiers, all kinds of disruption, injuries and we were as busted as ever yet still kept fighting til the end. Put up one hell of a fight that almost got us into a Grand Final. However, we didn't, we came up just short. To lose a third Prelim in a row is beyond agonising, I can't put it into words. Devastating.

Despite only scoring three tries, I thought the attack was pretty good considering who we were up against. Penrith are the best defensive side in the comp and it showed the other night as they were able to shut us down for the most part. They certainly did their homework. However, such is our attacking prowess that we were still able to break them down and score three fantastic tries that could have nearly won us the game. We did okay in terms of making yardage. Not once did I feel we had the momentum due to our poor defence yet we were still charging up the field well enough to make it really hard for Penrith. One of our downfalls the other night was slipping into old habits in terms of errors. We made far too many, there's no doubt about that. We can't afford to do that in the big games and that was proven again.

Despite the boys resilience, I thought over all, the defence was pretty poor and it's ultimately what ended up costing us the game. It was particularly around the ruck that we were poor. Failed to slow the play the ball, failed to get back on side in time, failed to generate line speed, and the defence around the ruck was just far too loose. As a result, the Panthers hammered that middle corridor and made massive inroads all game. Koroisau tore us to shreds. This had us back peddling for a lot of the game and we conceded pretty massive meters it felt like. Yes, we did extremely well to hold them out on our line a number of times, that was great, and we restricted them to only three tries but I feel that the defence around the ruck was where the game was won and lost. The boys were so brave but ultimately, this area of our game was not good enough for a Preliminary Final and that was the difference. Our inability to defuse high balls really cost us too.

Allan: Was inspirational to be honest. Started the game brilliantly with a cheeky strip that set up our first try and got us off to a great start, that was a huge play. But then followed it up with a poor missed tackle in the Panthers first try. Picked up that cork and was pretty much on one leg for the rest of the game, yet he kept going. He kept taking hit ups and tried his guts out. His try was freakish, an amazing bit of skill that put us back in the game.

Johnston: I'm gonna be harsh here but have to admit, he was poor. In a big game, we needed more from our winger. A fantastic take to score his try, that was beautiful. But after that, he didn't do a lot except gift a try to Penrith by spilling that bomb. Do have to give him credit for the huge try-saver on Crichton though, what a tackle.

Murray: Wow, where do I start with Cam? If you ever wanted proof that this guy is a future captain and one hell of a player, all you need to do is watch that game. He started at right centre before being shifted back to the middle and he was then shifted again out to the left edge. Despite this, he lead the way and was our best player the other night. He never stopped trying and put his hand up for a run almost every set, quality runs too I might add. His linebreak through pure power and determination set up Gagai's tryu in the second half and with that, we were back in the game. Tackled his arse off all game and was distraught at full time. Collapsed through pure exhaustion and devastation. What a performance.

Gagai: Gags was huge, he was busy all game and never stopped trying. 19 carries for 129 meters. In a bacline that was struggling, he really stood up and showed great leadership. The hunger to reach a Grand Final for him was evident. He did his job in defence and scored a crucial try in the second half that put us back in the game.

Paulo: I though Paulo was pretty average to be fair. He was pretty safe at the back I guess but really struggled to get involved in attack and he was pushed back in a lot of his runs.

Walker: Was pretty quiet in the first half. That's not to say he was poor, I think he did everything right and tried hard but it's more a credit to the Panthers. They really shut him down and with a forward pack that had no momentum, there wasn't a lot Cody could do. However, the second half was a bit different as he began to find space. Here, Cody stood up. He probed and probed and was creating a few opportunities. The big play came with his try assist for Gags, that was a great slight of hand as he held it up just enough to draw in May before delivering a perfectly timed ball to Gags to go over. That was a big play. I've seen Cody critisised elsewhere but I thought he did all he could. It's a credit to Penrith for shutting our forwards down and shutting him down.

Reynolds: What a kick for AJ's try to start the game, that was all class. Great vision and execution for one of his best plays all year. Reyno was clearly targetted in defence but I thought he did a pretty good job as he came up with some really good reads and generally, didn't let much get past him. he did his best to get stuff going in attack and his kicking game was on song, just found it tough to play behind a pack that despite putting up a fight, had no momentum. Reyno almost pulled off the clutch play of the year with that near 40/20. That was one hell of a kick in such a small corridor, a huge play. I was screaming at that point. But Rugby league is cuel game sometimes, a game of inches. I really feel that we could have gone on to win if that was a genuine 40/20. Gutted.

Tatola: Tough night for Junior. he did have some great runs but came up with two errors and was missing a lot of tackles through the middle. He then had his night ended by a high tackle. Losing him was huge really, we never recovered from it.

Cook: I've seen Cookie get blasted again too and some are crying "it's the third year in a row he's lost us a Prelim!" I am not one of those people. Cook did all he could. Truth is, the Panthers forwards were well on top of ours so Cookie had no chance to do anything really. Not many quick play-the-balls and buggar all space. What is he supposed to do? When a game is like that, all he can really do is focus on defence (an area he was fantastic in the other night) and giving good service from Dummy Half which he did. Cook did all he could. yes, Koroisau outplayed him but I guarantee you that if the rolls were reversed and Koroisau and Cook swapped sides, Cook would have had a field day too. I must admit, it was very, very poor defence from him that lead to Yeo's break to set up the winning try though. That was extremely poor. But in a performance like that where the boys were so brave, I refuse to blame an individual for a loss. So lay off him, he was in tears after his interview at fulltime, really broke down and that broke my heart.

Burgess: Not his finest game in the Red and Green sadly. we needed him to stand up and he didn't. A few good carries but it was otherwise a lacklustre performance. Made a crucial error and struggle in the middle missing seven tackles. I hate to say it but we need better from our forward leader.

Su'A: Not a bad game as he had some really charging carries and I found myself cheering "Great run Jaydn!" A few times but he just struggled to inject himself over all. A few good hits but that was about it.

Sironen: A quiet game sadly. Not too much to comment on as his night was ended early with that knee injury.

Knight: Looked pretty tired early when it was super frantic but he managed to find a second wind and recovered well. I actually though he had a really good game, some strong carries, was good in defence and he managed to make over a hundred meters.

Nicholls: Not a lot to comment on as it wasn't his best game. Came up with an error and missed the first up tackle on Yeo that lead to that try.

Cartwright: I thought he was actually really strong considering the circumstances. He cam einto the game and the Panthers clearly targetted him but he held his own. Had some good hit ups.

Sele: very solid off the bench in his first game in three weeks. He provided some good impact with over a hundred meters and he got through plenty of defence.

Koloamatangi: Was great. Brought huge energy off the bench and was as impactful as ever. Tried his guts out. Sadly, it wasn't enough.

I'm still absolutely shattered as before the game, I really felt like we could have gone all the way. But you have to be so proud of the boys, I don't know how you can't be proud. As I said, it's one of the most brave performances I've ever seen. The big underdogs, completely busted, everything going against us yet we came within a wisker of making a Grand Final. You can't fault the boys effort and while it hurts to come up short again, we must be proud.

I will do a proper Season review in the week after the Grand Final but we've had a pretty remarkable Season that we should all be extremely proud of. We have one hell of a side here. I love this club. Glory, Glory!
Are you serious? You need to stop letting your bias against certain players effect your Ratings.
Allan inspirational? He’s slow and terrible in defence.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
What a f###ing joke by this corrupt kangaroo court.
Fisher-Harris comes in with a swinging arm and clenched fist to the head of Tevita Tatola and knocks him out of the game, not to return - and gets off?
If that was Sam, or Jaydn, it'd be 2-3 weeks ban
And they wanna charge Allan?
It IS A KANGAROO COURT!