What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Grand Final PENRITH v STORM - 25th October

TheParraboy

Staff member
Should be a cracker

I think the Panthers were a little over rawed and rusty against Souths after a week off, plus expectation of a grand final up for grabs, bombed some easy tries. They will be far better for the run, plus Kikau back.

Storm got Canberra at a good time. They flew into the game 3 hours before kick off. Plus scored some fluky tries.
They aint that great. We proved we can pile points on them, and Penrith will be better defensively

If ref's police properly the Storms offsides and ruck bullshit then Penrith will win

Penrith 8-12

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree.
Souths had so much go their way. That final try was such a fluke and the 6 again call on last was bad timing.
Penrith had so many breaks and half breaks and near misses along with certain bombed tries.
Storm raced to an 18 point lead and it was game over. Canbera matched them and perhaps where the better side for the final 60mins.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The moment the Cam retirement debate started months ago I felt the season was set up for the future immortal to retire holding the trophy. Nothing Ive seen since has changed my mind. Holy fu*k we are in for one Camlovefest this week. Nable will be working non stop.
Ill be cheering for The Pennys hoping they spoil the fu*kers party but its a Storm win for mine. Bugger.
Go The Chocolate Soldiers.

strider

Post Whore
Agree.
Souths had so much go their way. That final try was such a fluke and the 6 again call on last was bad timing.
Penrith had so many breaks and half breaks and near misses along with certain bombed tries.
Storm raced to an 18 point lead and it was game over. Canbera matched them and perhaps where the better side for the final 60mins.
oh quit the excuses ... they played a bit shit ... but they won ..... lets hope they get their shit together next weekend

Gazzamatta

Coach
oh quit the excuses ... they played a bit shit ... but they won ..... lets hope they get their shit together next weekend
Our Eels started to play "a bit shit" and never really got all their mojo back. Should be a great game.

hindy111

Post Whore
Any type of person who lives in NSW who would support the storm over a side Who built it with basically juniors ground up confuses me.
What the Panthers have done is more like art. Its been great to watch these young kids and group come through together.

I remember 5yrs ago telling people the Vicous fish will be one of top 5 forwards in game and we had to go for him. Him and Yeo took time to develop but its also a lesson for us not too expect too much from guys early on like Kafusi. JFH is 24. Kafusi just turned 21 x 6 weeks ago. This is why we must be patient and keep a group together.

Gronk

Staff member
Any type of person who lives in NSW who would support the storm over a side Who built it with basically juniors ground up confuses me.
What the Panthers have done is more like art. Its been great to watch these young kids and group come through together.

You and Gus, sitting in a tree...

Latest posts