What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Panthers vs Storm

franklin2323

Immortal
The May change wasn’t why we won.
We are a better team than they are.

You make it sound as if we have been leaking try’s all year, but we have had the best defence in the comp.

I don’t mind if May is in this week but I hope Ivan picks the bench properly, it has been one of our biggest assets keeping our pack relentless and dominant.

We don’t need tricks or fancy coaching moves, we are the best team in the comp on the back of a simple game plan and hard work.

We win this weekend by dominating field position, ruthless defence and grinding the storm out of the game.

You act like Naden hasn't missed a tackle this year. Most of us pre season had him taking Mansour's position. He has been in and out of the centres all year. So hardly got rid of a consistant performer

Sime_11

Juniors
Nades back in, Kikau and May to the bench with Kenny to miss out, Kikau needs to come off the bench, cannot underestimate the bench of Melbourne with Tino and Nelson (finucan will play at 13) - Kikau Leota and Tetevano is our strongest bench with May, unless Ivan goes full all in with Kikau Leota Leniu and Tetevano (way too top heavy)

muktiple times this year we’ve had bench players not play a minute, we need every bench Player contributing throughout the game, the bench that provides the most impact will win this years big dance

enjoy the ride Panther fans - what a year it’s been regardless what happens next Sunday :smile:

Crashtest

Juniors
The May change wasn’t why we won.
We are a better team than they are.

You make it sound as if we have been leaking try’s all year, but we have had the best defence in the comp.

I don’t mind if May is in this week but I hope Ivan picks the bench properly, it has been one of our biggest assets keeping our pack relentless and dominant.

We don’t need tricks or fancy coaching moves, we are the best team in the comp on the back of a simple game plan and hard work.

We win this weekend by dominating field position, ruthless defence and grinding the storm out of the game.

I get where you are coming from. But I just don’t think it was about tricks and fancy coaching moves. He decided to start May at centre to nullify Walker and the potent Souths left side attack, that’s pretty much it,

The dropping of Leniu for Kenny was forced due to illness, and as Hetherington was one of the two Cut the day before, Kenny was the only forward left to bring in as the replacement.

Original Name

Juniors
People make too big a deal of missing tackles. The first Roosters try was mainly due to Naden not getting back in the line quick enough then the minor mistake of not sliding but Keary would probably have put in a kick for a try even Naden got accross communicated it and if To'o slid.

He didn't miss a tackle or lay a hand on anyone but he conceded a try. Fans need to watch the game and judge it looking it the game instead of judging everything looking at stats. It doesn't allow any perspective of what's really happening out there.

franklin2323

Immortal
People make too big a deal of missing tackles. The first Roosters try was mainly due to Naden not getting back in the line quick enough then the minor mistake of not sliding but Keary would probably have put in a kick for a try even Naden got accross communicated it and if To'o slid.

He didn't miss a tackle or lay a hand on anyone but he conceded a try. Fans need to watch the game and judge it looking it the game instead of judging everything looking at stats. It doesn't allow any perspective of what's really happening out there.

Good post

blue bags

First Grade
;) the time has come to finish them off, f**k them
whoever they are, their time is finished, its over for them, really, its done
team effort, f**k them, this is our time

Last edited:

betcats

Referee

To’o did slide, that was part of the problem there. Naden didn’t slide out, To’o did slide out to the winger which left a easy run to the line for Morris. A lot of the time To’o would jam in there and make a big tackle or at least force a pass to the winger which gives us further chances to stop the try. It’s Naden fault but that try was unusually soft for that side especially in the first ten minutes of a game when they fresh.

Alintheeast

Juniors
A rainy night, father/son combination, best Halfback in comp, talented 5/8th, slow wingers, strong bench, brilliant attack when required, underdogs sounds like 2003.

Port Panther

Juniors
Can someone sensible and respectable start a new grand final thread as i fear this one is cursed . Not that i'm superstitious mind you but i have a bad feeling the poster that started this one goes off way too early .

Last edited:

Latest posts