What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Awards (club awards, Dally M, RLPA)

forby

Juniors
It isn’t often you can agree with Rothfield, but he is right - the voting system needs an overhaul. There is no way Weighton was the best player in the comp this year. Cleary was the stand out by a mile. Too many times the same judge sees the same team and subconsciously favours certain players. There needs to be a better way.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It isn’t often you can agree with Rothfield, but he is right - the voting system needs an overhaul. There is no way Weighton was the best player in the comp this year. Cleary was the stand out by a mile. Too many times the same judge sees the same team and subconsciously favours certain players. There needs to be a better way.

I just checked and it says Jack was the best

Who knows .... I’m sure Cleary will be fine with playing a gf though , I know Jack would trade it with him

shear_joy9

Coach

giphy.gif

Pete Cash

Post Whore
A 3,2 1 system will always be biased towards a player like Jack in a team like the raiders who still win a lot. Panthers fans can always trade in the GF appearance for supporting a team of lunatics who plod it up until Jack does something instead of the good football side they support

Latest posts