What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 26-20 Panthers @ ANZ

Grand Final: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
Cameron "if he doesn't duck his head..." Smith being a merkin, a thread:
View attachment 43082
View attachment 43084 View attachment 43085
View attachment 43083

2016+NRL+Grand+Final+Sharks+v+Storm+U0kHH0yG2JVx.jpg

We’re all Storm fans this week.

200.gif
Speak for yourself... The storm can go and get f**ked in my books. What, 10 grand finals in 20 years isnt enough for them??? Christ, give other teams a chance, like the tigers warriors, dragons, titans etc
Oh and did I mention they cheated many years ago all for the glorification of being number 1 in Australia.... the nerve / ego of the pricks!
SMASH EM PANTHERS! do a 40-0 job on em.

GongPanther

Referee
Ahhh the good ol' Rhyno kiss of death. RIP panthers...
You never know...this IS the game that Rhyno wants us to lose of all the games he has tipped against us over the past number of years. So if the footy Gods are taking notice, they will be aware of Rhyno's little trick, and will act accordingly.

Last edited:
NRL Grand Final match official have been announced.

Referee - Gerard Sutton.
Touch Judges - Chris Butler and Todd Smith.
Bunker Review Official - Steve Chiddy.
Standby Referee - Ashley Klein.

Source: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/10/20/sutton-to-referee-panthers-storm-decider/

Also Belinda Sharpe will referee the NRLW decider, with Liam Kennedy and Drew Oultram the touch judges.

That’s as good as it gets.

Best wishes to our courageous and esteemed officials.

“ zero tolerance” I say.