What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan for Dally M Medal

The_Frog

First Grade
Having consulted our ratings Nathan can't win
(hadn't seen the above).

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Hard to believe Nathan got no points in the last 2 rounds. Luai would have taken points off him against the dogs, but there is still 3 players that poll.

Original Name

Juniors
Have questioned his skillset but not his ability to be present in big moments. In fact he basically always stands up. I can remember a handful of failures which are heavily outweighed by all the good stuff. Fantastic temperament.

One unfortunate side effect of becomming the teams number one playmaker has been his decline in goalkicking. Decline is probably a harsh word to use. But in previous years he has set a stupidly high standard. I think Reynolds has overtaken him as the number one goal kicker. But the trade off is way too good. He still kicks at 80% and our attack is quite dangerous.
He was kicking really well then one game he kicked one and started limping around after it he foot landed. I assume it's just it's him carrying a strained MCL injury or something and not having 100% confidence in his body.

Latest posts