What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
And why not, to be honest?

IF the allegations are true then shouldn't they affect the election?
  • The Biden family using their name to sell access;
  • The crackhead son therefore being a national security threat;
  • (Once again...IF the rumours are true...) The son doing despicable things with minors;
  • Now go back at look at the Creepy Joe Biden stuff in this context...
Shouldn't this affect the election?

I'm not really into it but my first response would be that how is any of it relevant ?

Hunter Biden is not running for President.

Sounds to me like Trump just trying to deflect from his own family.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He's already smeared. Damage control from the global bureaucratic elite is only preaching to the converted. Like how Twitter and Facebook being selective about which facts they demand be checked fed the narrative that they're interfering in elections.

I agree, they really should be supporting disinformation.

Everyone has a right to their opinion.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree, they really should be supporting disinformation.

Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Opinions are a little silly. I mean unless they are facts then what exactly is an opinion and what formed it? Would it be different had you experienced life from another angle, had different parents,friends or financial circumstances?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Opinions are a little silly. I mean unless they are facts then what exactly is an opinion and what formed it? Would it be different had you experienced life from another angle, had different parents,friends or financial circumstances?
Is that your opinion?

Meanwhile the World Food Bank that HB was chair from 2013-2019 just won the Nobel Peace Prize. I guess you have to work hard to smear him after that.

The same Nobel Peace Prize given to Obama for dropping bombs on everyone?

Nah, I don't have to work hard at all, actually.

I'm not really into it but my first response would be that how is any of it relevant ?

Hunter Biden is not running for President.

Sounds to me like Trump just trying to deflect from his own family.

There's already evidence coming out that Joe is part of the whole thing. True, this "evidence" is just allusions to someone being interpreted as Joe, but if that's true then that is why it's relevant.

And as this laptop clearly shows - if Trump and his clan were guilty of anything then the evidence would have come out, by now. You can't hide anything anymore. Trump has too many enemies and some of them would have undeniable evidence.

But they don't. Not even one email or one photo.

Gronk

Staff member
The same Nobel Peace Prize given to Obama for dropping bombs on everyone?

Nah, I don't have to work hard at all, actually.
The same Nobel Prize that Trump has been so desperately trying to win for years.

I said let's turn on the evening news. Let's watch it. This is gonna be a big show tonight. Get ready. And NBC, which is one of the most crooked, one of the worst newscasts. [crowd boos]
"And I'm talking about normal NBC, not MSDNC, MSDNC is the worst, but so I turn on NBC with Lester Holt, another beauty, and they start with a hurricane, and then they went to something, and something else, and I'm saying, 'First Lady, this is getting a little embarrassing, with 20 minutes into a half hour show, they haven't mentioned the Nobel Peace Prize.'
"And then it went through the whole show and they never mentioned. And then I got nominated for a second one and they never mentioned. And when Barack Obama, Barack Hussein Obama, got nominated, no when Barack Hussein Obama got nominated, he didn't know why he was nominated. It was like right at the very beginning. He didn't do anything. He did nothing! And he got nominated. It was the biggest story I've ever seen. But that's OK. In the meantime, we're president, and they're not, right? We, we."

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/22/politics/donald-trump-nobel-peace-prize-ohio/index.html

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The same Nobel Prize that Trump has been so desperately trying to win for years.

I said let's turn on the evening news. Let's watch it. This is gonna be a big show tonight. Get ready. And NBC, which is one of the most crooked, one of the worst newscasts. [crowd boos]
"And I'm talking about normal NBC, not MSDNC, MSDNC is the worst, but so I turn on NBC with Lester Holt, another beauty, and they start with a hurricane, and then they went to something, and something else, and I'm saying, 'First Lady, this is getting a little embarrassing, with 20 minutes into a half hour show, they haven't mentioned the Nobel Peace Prize.'
"And then it went through the whole show and they never mentioned. And then I got nominated for a second one and they never mentioned. And when Barack Obama, Barack Hussein Obama, got nominated, no when Barack Hussein Obama got nominated, he didn't know why he was nominated. It was like right at the very beginning. He didn't do anything. He did nothing! And he got nominated. It was the biggest story I've ever seen. But that's OK. In the meantime, we're president, and they're not, right? We, we."

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/22/politics/donald-trump-nobel-peace-prize-ohio/index.html
Do you think that's why the US military have been the quietest they've been in decades under his presidency?

Gronk

Staff member
Do you think that's why the US military have been the quietest they've been in decades under his presidency?

Do they award Nobel Peace prizes to leaders of countries for not invading and killing 100s thousands ?

Actually from a Norwegian perspective ..

Asked whether he thought the US President had any real chance of being awarded the prize in Norway, Tybring-Gjedde claimed that the candidate's personality was "not important".

"It's not personality that decides whether someone wins the prize, but what the person has really accomplished to make peace in the world," he said.

Israel and the UAE announced the launch of political and commercial ties last month, with senior advisers to Trump including his son-in-law Jared Kushner close to the deal. The two countries are scheduled to sign a normalisation agreement at the White House next week.

That comes as the United States is in the midst of widespread social unrest, with nationwide protests against police brutality.

These have notably, but not solely been in response to the killing by a police officer of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man, and later after police shot Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old Black man, in the back seven times, leaving him paralysed.

Trump has not acted as peace broker domestically, with Democrats accusing him of trying to inflame racial tensions and incite violence to benefit his campaign after he praised supporters who clashed with protesters in Portland, Oregon. He has denounced protesters as “thugs” while defending aggressive police actions.

Trump’s popularity in Norway is perhaps better gauged by other stories than his latest Nobel nomination.

In 2018, Trump's invitation to Norwegians to immigrate to the United States, while railing against entrants from "shithole" countries, received a glacial reception in the Nordic nation.

And when Barack Obama, Barack Hussein Obama, got nominated, no when Barack Hussein Obama got nominated, he didn't know why he was nominated. It was like right at the very beginning. He didn't do anything. He did nothing! And he got nominated. It was the biggest story I've ever seen. But that's OK. In the meantime, we're president, and they're not, right? We, we."

Thanks for the quote. Says it all right there.

they haven't been quiet, seen a lot of tweets saying they wont be voting for Trump from guys with lots of brass

1) There's a lot more guys without brass than with;

2) Those guys with brass don't like Trump because he's breaking their little war-for-profit scam. Which, by the way, a lot of those guys with brass are in on. Actually, it's their willingness to be in on it that gets them a lot of their brass.

Latest posts