What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Hyperbole much? The kid is a star. Have you even watched him play? By what you are saying it sounds like you are just going off the nonsense that someone like Pou would go on about without even knowing who Harry Grant is.

/QUOTE]

Harry Grant? He was in all those old movies, quite a few Hitchcock films.

Gronk

Staff member
Will Lussick be the bench hooker option to interchange with Reed?
He currently plays hooker for Salford with Pauli Pauli, Inu etc. So you can catch him this weekend on Fox/Kayo.

He played in the Challenge Cup Final last weekend (they lost)

3244.png

Stevie

Bench
I’m a big fan of Mahoney I’ll say it now. I think he probably missed a good opportunity due to Covid in working much closer with Joey.

My advice to him would be twofold:

1) Ennis always speaks really highly of him, I’d like to see him seek out Ennis for some footy chats. The way Ennis reinvented himself as a running hooker when he went to the Sharks was pretty cool, I’m sure he’d be a good influence and someone who seems to have a man crush on our #9 already.

2) I’d like to send Mahoney to train with Roger Fabri over the summer. Addo Carr, Jimmy the Jet and Damien Cook will be there. I think if he could steal another half a step or two in off the Mark speed, it’ll be a huge gain.

Other than that he is young and has all the tricks mostly already, I’ll look for a bigger step ahead again next year.

Latest posts