What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers/Titans is being postponed, get those guys out of your line ups, plenty of time to adjust your teams.

Tom155

Coach
Cut Matt Judon after 3 dud weeks & he immediately explodes for a big score, always happens

skeepe

Immortal
Oh man. Second highest score of the week and I still take an L. This can be such a cruel game at times

Mjp81

Juniors
Apologies lads. I know my team is a shitshow and I will fight to the death, but I didn't set my team this week when I thought I had done so. Not throwing off and certainly not giving up.

Won't happen again.

skeepe

Immortal
Apologies lads. I know my team is a shitshow and I will fight to the death, but I didn't set my team this week when I thought I had done so. Not throwing off and certainly not giving up.

Won't happen again.

You’ll still score higher than me this week. What a shit show. Is there a record for lowest score? Because I reckon I’ve got it beat.

Mjp81

Juniors
So I just realised I dropped 4 players on the 2nd of Oct when I was meant to just put them on injured reserve. Ticked the wrong box.

Latest posts