What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

THE CHAMP

First Grade
i hope your good now, i been badly burnt, that involves everything

Um yeah?
I’m still into chicks so I guess that’s a positive.....
Anyway look how on earth does Josh recover from something like this?
It has been incredibly humiliating just how this complete nutbag wanted it.
I knew she was filth when she filmed him in his own house telling her to get the f**k out. Why was that a problem?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I want to know how she hasn’t been locked up, either in jail or a looney bin.

Sickens me that she can now make a living off being a z-grade celebrity for what she has done.

The one thing that really made me shake my head watching the 60 minutes interview was where she said (I’m paraphrasing) ‘I’m naturally a shy person and don’t look for attention’. Next scene she was posing next to a 30 foot half naked mural of herself which see paid for. Narcissism to the extreme.

magpie_man

Juniors
Anyway look how on earth does Josh recover from something like this?

She has shown herself to be a complete nutjob and any fair-minded person can see it. Sure, she'll have a number of sympathisers and opportunists who are looking to ride on any sort of coat-tail towards fame, money or pushing of an agenda, but you can't let yourself worry about that sort of person. It'd be a bit like lying awake at night agonizing over flat-earthers.
By all accounts Josh seems to be a very decent human being so he should just mark this down as an unfortunate lesson that he had to learn the hard way to steer clear of narcissists no matter how good they look in lingerie.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
She has shown herself to be a complete nutjob and any fair-minded person can see it. Sure, she'll have a number of sympathisers and opportunists who are looking to ride on any sort of coat-tail towards fame, money or pushing of an agenda, but you can't let yourself worry about that sort of person. It'd be a bit like lying awake at night agonizing over flat-earthers.
By all accounts Josh seems to be a very decent human being so he should just mark this down as an unfortunate lesson that he had to learn the hard way to steer clear of narcissists no matter how good they look in lingerie.

The last seven words is where all the problems are. Always have been always will be

bileduct

Coach
All good if you know how to spot em. The vast majority of people are quite trusting of others and f**ks like this crazy bitch prey on that. You really need to have your shit in order to catch them out. Just watch how this crazy bitch even lies in her 60 minutes interview when she knows she is caught out. Still trying to pull off the con.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
^^^

The rugby league star shared a post to his private Instagram account, which read, 'White lies are sweet, right?'

He accompanied his pointed message with a questioning-face and baby emoji.

34604550-8857961-image-a-28_1603178670030.jpg

Bad romance: NRL player Josh Reynolds (left) has blasted his ex-girlfriend Arabella Del Busso (right) for downplaying her shocking deceit during their relationship as a 'little white lie'

34631356-8860869-image-a-8_1603223249208.jpg

Coming clean: The glamour model, 30, admitted for the first time on Tuesday night's SAS Australia that she had faked multiple pregnancies and miscarriages while dating the Wests Tigers five-eighth, 31, because she was afraid he'd break up with her

bileduct

Coach
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...eynolds-hits-lying-ex-Arabella-Del-Busso.html

So she finally confesses. In a reality show of course. quits the next day - job done.
Meh... Just saw the clip of this on twitter and it's just more manipulative bullshit from her.

Pathological liars like her only admit to lies when they know they're completely caught out and have cooked up a bogus explanation for their actions. In this case she is being very selective with what she is admitting to - the faked scan for the third pregnancy - and her reasoning is that she was deeply afraid of the relationship ending.

That doesn't explain the faked pregnancy to start the relationship, the fake cancer, or any of the con jobs she pulled on multiple people for financial gain.

This show only exposed the tip of iceberg.