What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m sorry but if any of those signings are playing much next season we are struggling big time. And those signings are as good as it gets I can see us struggling to make the top 6.

Delboy

First Grade
I’m sorry but if any of those signings are playing much next season we are struggling big time. And those signings are as good as it gets I can see us struggling to make the top 6.
Your enthusiasm is infectious, never changes

So we need to sign Tedesco, Munster etc to keep you positive, the real world isn’t some fantasy league.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Your enthusiasm is infectious, never changes
I’m sorry but I just can’t get excited about any of these signings.

Papali’i is a pretty solid player and will probably make our top 17 but the other two are Meh city. You want to wave some Pom Poms and have a bukkake party good for you. Not every one is on the BA cool aid.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Our bench was one of our main issues this year once the starting middles started to come off, the bench didn’t offer much at times.

Kaufusi is still young and developing. Marata was good but we needed someone else.

Papali’i potentially helps with this issue. Only 23 next year, good size (offers a different body shape), is a decent runner, can play edge / middle, and some experience with 60 or so games. Still young with improvement in him.

good smart signing.

the others are depth with the potential to push for a top 17 spot. Can’t complain with them.

Latest posts