What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crappy Grand Final entertainment

Homo man69

Juniors
Angry Anderson “bound for glory” followed by “suddenly” with smith and vonny walking down the tunnel.
That would seriously be better than Amy Shark. Atleast people would be singing along. It’s looks good when the camera pans out to the crowd and people are bopping about. This year people are just going to be looking at their phones or not even taking notice.

Homo man69

Juniors
All I’m asking for is a performance with a catalogue. Could be the god dam Radiators or Metal as Anything for all I care. Those acts would be cheaper than Amy Shark.

unforgiven

Bench
All I’m asking for is a performance with a catalogue. Could be the god dam Radiators or Metal as Anything for all I care. Those acts would be cheaper than Amy Shark.
Greedy Smith died and Martin Plaza hasn't toured in 5 years so I doubt they would be available.

That would seriously be better than Amy Shark. Atleast people would be singing along. It’s looks good when the camera pans out to the crowd and people are bopping about. This year people are just going to be looking at their phones or not even taking notice.

That's what people said in 2013 with Ricky Martin and Jessica Mauboy. As someone who was there it most certainly was not the case.

kdalymc

Bench
Sharks songs are catchy enough, certainly not bangers like an NRL Grand final needs, but the lyrics sound like they've been written by an eight-year-old and has anyone here seen her dance.....I will try and find the gif

Brutus

Referee
Every year some bogan brings it up

I would rather listen to Dan Ginnane losing control of his bowels in the stall next to me after eating 38 bowls of Sichuan hotpot than listen to an ancient Jimmy Barnes incoherently make random shrieking sounds like a howler monkey with a pissed of centipede in its sphincter.

Move the f**k on, it's not 1982

Lol

Fully agree.

GongPanther

Referee
Every year some bogan brings it up

I would rather listen to Dan Ginnane losing control of his bowels in the stall next to me after eating 38 bowls of Sichuan hotpot than listen to an ancient Jimmy Barnes incoherently make random shrieking sounds like a howler monkey with a pissed of centipede in its sphincter.

Move the f**k on, it's not 1982
LOL!